Author Topic: What happens if the Moonstone wallet does not meet its funding goal?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the funding goal is just for licensing, shouldn't affect peertracks to my understanding.

Offline ghost_of_the_internet

• View Profile
This is a very good question. Peertracks will also be funding moon wallet but to what extent I am not sure. If moon wallet does not meet it's goal will peer track cover the rest?

Offline Philogus

• View Profile
The Moonstone wallet crowdsourcing campaign is only 18% funded with 16 days left (https://moonstone.io/).  It does not seem that it is being promoted at all, so I suspect that most people don't even know about it.  I have a few questions:
  • Why wasn't Moonstone crowdsourced in parallel with the Peertracks crowdsource?   I think that it would have raised a lot more money if it had been able to benefit from the notoriety of the Peertracks project.
  • Why is the Moonstone crowdsource not being actively promoted (as far as I can tell) on social media (Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc)?
  • If Moonstone does not meet its funding goal, how will this impact the delivery of Peertracks?

Thanks in advance for any answers.