Author Topic: PLAY will be listed on Yunbi.com exchange today  (Read 16757 times)

Offline joele

• View Profile
Compare the price of PLS to NOTE is half the price, even NOTE is only 1.5B and PLS is 2B
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 08:23:53 am by joele »

clout

im using the gui but it doesn't seem to be connecting to the network. are there any peers that i can add?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
is anyone else having trouble connecting to the network?
network seems to be healthy ... delegate participation 98%

clout

is anyone else having trouble connecting to the network?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Has there been any news about PLAY development recently? I haven't seen any, but maybe it's all in Chinese?

The DACPLAY team is working on a secret note function , where you can write a note , specify an amount of PLS to pay for the note , and then it comes to a pool ,  people who participated in writing a note can drew a prize from that pool base on luck , random number , whatever ....

Essentially a gaming function with everyday utility .

By the way , it seems that they want to call it DACPLAY from now on for search engine's sake . (DACPLAY , not DAC PLAY) .

.............................  Reported by btswildpig from the Beyond Bitcoin show .  :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:10:43 am by logxing »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
PLS/CNY is now live at yunbi

bts: 0.0418cny
pls: 0.02847cny

it just started, but more than half the price of bts?

with zero liquidity it would not surprise me if it had even double the BTS price right now   ;)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
AGS,PTS,BTS shareholders can they claim their Play shares or not yet and only the ones that participated in the crowdfunding?
Thanks

Those shares will be vested in 1 year linearly , start with 1st . July , 2015
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
AGS,PTS,BTS shareholders can they claim their Play shares or not yet and only the ones that participated in the crowdfunding?
Thanks

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
PLS/CNY is now live at yunbi

bts: 0.0418cny
pls: 0.02847cny

it just started, but more than half the price of bts?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Has there been any news about PLAY development recently? I haven't seen any, but maybe it's all in Chinese?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
According to Yunbi.com   exchange ,

You can now deposit the PLS (Play Shares) you get from crowd-funding stage to yunbi.com , and it can be traded today at 00:00 Bejing time , 2015-5-28  .