Author Topic: Who let the Doges out?  (Read 3490 times)

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Doge is really good from a stock trading point of view .

LTC too .

These simple and "bad News Free" coins will provide a safest bet for speculators with experience .

They can watch the price movement , use the classic trading techniques learned from stock market ( K-chart , MACD , etc ) , and swim easily in these market without all the dramas related to other complicated projects .

So every now and then , new money will come in (even big money )  . From a technical standing point of view , LTC and Doge is worthless . But from a speculative point of view , if you're a speculator or likes to gamble with stock theory , LTC and Doge and BTC is the best bet .

This will be the reality for a long time .

Doge will drop eventually , but then it will be pumped again by new money at god knows when  , it will easily X multiple times when the bull market comes . From a trading point of view , the K-chart of doge is the most beautiful chart among the major crypto markets .

I can go on with details , but I think you get the picture .

In the end , the market is not supported by us the supporters , I wish it is . But the speculators who provides short term liquidity matters most to grand scheme of things .  It's a typical butterfly effect . Money follows money  , they don't follow us who praise how good the technology is .

Tons of VC are investing in company related to Bitcoin instead of 2.0 projects (ripple excluded) , because it's safe to follow the step of those who already explored .

Technology maybe a competitive advantage in the real world , but in the early stage of crypto currency , with high P/E ratio , the cold hard rule of the capital market applies . The market cap is majorly supported by those who don't even own a crypto wallet .

While we need to make good deliver on the good product , these facts can not be missed .

Also , no need to search for "good news" when a pump happened . It's not even about the news , it's about the capital . News is just the timing that the capital choose to initiate the pump .
actually
I  do not like this explanation
I have about 10 years experience of investing stock, I saw many foam in capital market.
there must have many explanation  like you give after price of stake rising. Yes , there are must have many reasons/explanations though this stock is worthless .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:35:11 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Just curious why they are getting such a huge bump.
I think I know why doge getting such a huge bump , it is marketing  action
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

LTC too .

These simple and "bad News Free" coins will provide a safest bet for speculators with experience .

They can watch the price movement , use the classic trading techniques learned from stock market ( K-chart , MACD , etc ) , and swim easily in these market without all the dramas related to other complicated projects .

So every now and then , new money will come in (even big money )  . From a technical standing point of view , LTC and Doge is worthless . But from a speculative point of view , if you're a speculator or likes to gamble with stock theory , LTC and Doge and BTC is the best bet .

Doge will drop eventually , but then it will be pumped again by new money at god knows when  , it will easily X multiple times when the bull market comes . From a trading point of view , the K-chart of doge is the most beautiful chart among the major crypto markets .

In the end , the market is not supported by us the supporters , I wish it is . But the speculators who provides short term liquidity matters most to grand scheme of things .  It's a typical butterfly effect . Money follows money  , they don't follow us who praise how good the technology is .

Tons of VC are investing in company related to Bitcoin instead of 2.0 projects (ripple excluded) , because it's safe to follow the step of those who already explored .

Technology maybe a competitive advantage in the real world , but in the early stage of crypto currency , with high P/E ratio , the cold hard rule of the capital market applies . The market cap is majorly supported by those who don't even own a crypto wallet .

While we need to make good deliver on the good product , these facts can not be missed .

Also , no need to search for "good news" when a pump happened . It's not even about the news , it's about the capital . News is just the timing that the capital choose to initiate the pump .

Great explanation by a wise man.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Just curious why they are getting such a huge bump.

Because of the chart.  Exactly the same reason why BTS went up a bunch recently. 

The BTS and Doge moves have been mirroring each other pretty similarly, and tending to move up on the same day or within a day of each other.   A btc38 whale seems to be buying both together.   Both Doge and BTS are both up about 100% (almost exactly), after they both bottomed on the same day.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
They will do AT via CIYAM afaik ..

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
DOGE wants DPOS?  :P

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
lol....I just remembered , you had an post with the exact same title earlier around last October or Nov. last year or so .

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,9372.msg121469.html
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:29:54 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

LTC too .

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:20:49 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
They're getting less of a pump than we've had in the last 7 days.
Most cryptos are down heavily since their peak, the tides might be finally turning or it's just a bull trap before we slide further.

It looks like some big investors have invested heavily into several of the more popular altcoins - this makes sense based on the huge divergence in price from Bitcoins price. The advantages offered by some altcoins like BTS make them worthy of a greater cut of the total crypto marketcap pie.

Offline mint chocolate chip

It is the semi-annual doge-rush.

Offline Krills

• View Profile
Chinese whales
people cash out from recent bullish stock market in china.,this smart money just inflows cryptocurrency
they pick doge now,whats next?
maybe BTS.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:49:15 pm by Krills »

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Doge volume is $613,062 at BTC38 alone, or 64% of total. That's nuts. BTC38 in general just seems to be pumping lately. Chinese interest in crypto resparking? I dunno. Either way it seems to be pulling BTS along with it.

Hoping BTS can break out on it's own accord come June.  :D