Author Topic: Cato Institute's Mark Calabria: ‘Expect Another Crisis Within the Next Decade’  (Read 1759 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
What does that have to do with the OP? I watched your video, thought it was good. I skimmed the cointele article but how does body language have anything to do with that?

I'm cornfussed  ???

Well I basically feel like Gervais did, not really having the experience in this field to decide, but judging from body language that Schiff and Paul and others are  talking straight about an upcoming crisis, and everyone else being concerned about protecting an image.

you wrote what i'm not able to put into words ^^ no just once.. thanks for that
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:47:35 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
What does that have to do with the OP? I watched your video, thought it was good. I skimmed the cointele article but how does body language have anything to do with that?

I'm cornfussed  ???

Well I basically feel like Gervais did, not really having the experience in this field to decide, but judging from body language that Schiff and Paul and others are  talking straight about an upcoming crisis, and everyone else being concerned about protecting an image.

Offline Thom

I'm cornfussed  ???
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
There is something strange with debates involving Peter Schiff lately.. Something about the body language of it all...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 02:38:15 pm by CLains »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█