Author Topic: Coinomat.com Vote for BTS - Current Rank: 2  (Read 16851 times)

Offline fuzzy

Thanks for the mention man :)
The project at question though, was a "secret" project we've been working on internally for a while.
There will be a formal announcement once its time.

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
These pay to vote things are so sketchy.

+5%

Yea but its a subtle art.
i've beenworking on something and I said frankly to some coin devs : You're going to have to pay us 20 Bitcoin to see your stuff being a part of this and they freaked out. This, inspite of the fact that we saw over 4000 micro-transactions on the platform in a single day with zero marketing. Its a smart marketing technique IMO. That said, yes, its a pile of bull crap.

In case anyone is wondering what Freebieservers can bring to BitShares: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14797.0.html

This seems like a great idea!
I've skimmed through it and from what I can tell:
You host free game servers in exchange for users viewing a 2 minute add before playing the game and you incorporate lots of unobtrusive adverts to fund it.
You also host occasional in game votes. The users participate in A/B testing, and advertisers can see how their products are perceived in an anonymous way that is of benefit to the end user.

Nxt - Case Study

One of our first partner programs was an integration we did with the nxt community  in 2014. A total of 6000 dollars was granted in order to attain users for the wallets at mynxt.info . In order to attain this goal, modals educating users about the uses of Nxt were set up on the platform. In addition, the site moved towards using tokens in order to further integrate the system into the user experience on the site. 

Campaign lasted 3 weeks time frame
10,000+ wallet sign ups
25 percent of the users used the wallets for transactions
Observable hike in number of transactions
Single most effective Ad Campaign by the Nxt Team
Per sign up charge, as low as .60 cents, in comparison with industry average of 12 USD

If a similar campaign was conducted for BitShares you would collect referral fees for those 10k users you signed up, and additional active-user fees for the 25% who continued to use bts. This means that there is no reason for the bts 'campaign' on your platform to be limited to 3 weeks as you are financially rewarded for bringing us more customers!
The full details of the referral program aren't public until sometime in June. But I'd guess you'd have earned a few thousand bts for the 10k sign-ups, and perhaps another few thousand for every transaction the 25% active users make.

If there is a specific product that BitShares can offer to target Freebieservers' users, then the financial reward could be quite substantial for all involved.
The BitShares voting functionality may also be useful for providing advertisers with product polling.

Issuing a UIA would also allow you to retain control over your digital assets whilst at the same time gaining access to the BitShares ecosystem and the potential customers that use it.

NOTE: I'm not sure how much Freebieserver's knows about BitShares but I think it is useful to have this kind of information on public display for other potential business partners to see.

Thanks for taking time out and going through it in detail
Yes, your understanding of the product seems right and that is the direction we are headed at.
We have a suite of side-projects coming up that could use Bitshares in detail (gambling, exchange)  and am researching further on that end.
Bitshares Vote could be utilized for the polling system, but I am not sure on how we benefit from it. That said, yes VOTE could have an amazing user case by which the polling could take place. I'll talk with Adam in regards to it later.

We might list ourselves at GemSpace in the future (for fund raising).

Thanks for the mention man :)
The project at question though, was a "secret" project we've been working on internally for a while.
There will be a formal announcement once its time.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
The voting for the coin to be added in June will be over on the 21th of June.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss

+5%

i've beenworking on something and I said frankly to some coin devs : You're going to have to pay us 20 Bitcoin to see your stuff being a part of this and they freaked out. This, inspite of the fact that we saw over 4000 micro-transactions on the platform in a single day with zero marketing. Its a smart marketing technique IMO. That said, yes, its a pile of bull crap.

In case anyone is wondering what Freebieservers can bring to BitShares: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,14797.0.html

This seems like a great idea!
I've skimmed through it and from what I can tell:
You host free game servers in exchange for users viewing a 2 minute add before playing the game and you incorporate lots of unobtrusive adverts to fund it.
You also host occasional in game votes. The users participate in A/B testing, and advertisers can see how their products are perceived in an anonymous way that is of benefit to the end user.

Nxt - Case Study

One of our first partner programs was an integration we did with the nxt community  in 2014. A total of 6000 dollars was granted in order to attain users for the wallets at mynxt.info . In order to attain this goal, modals educating users about the uses of Nxt were set up on the platform. In addition, the site moved towards using tokens in order to further integrate the system into the user experience on the site. 

Campaign lasted 3 weeks time frame
10,000+ wallet sign ups
25 percent of the users used the wallets for transactions
Observable hike in number of transactions
Single most effective Ad Campaign by the Nxt Team
Per sign up charge, as low as .60 cents, in comparison with industry average of 12 USD

If a similar campaign was conducted for BitShares you would collect referral fees for those 10k users you signed up, and additional active-user fees for the 25% who continued to use bts. This means that there is no reason for the bts 'campaign' on your platform to be limited to 3 weeks as you are financially rewarded for bringing us more customers!
The full details of the referral program aren't public until sometime in June. But I'd guess you'd have earned a few thousand bts for the 10k sign-ups, and perhaps another few thousand for every transaction the 25% active users make.

If there is a specific product that BitShares can offer to target Freebieservers' users, then the financial reward could be quite substantial for all involved.
The BitShares voting functionality may also be useful for providing advertisers with product polling.

Issuing a UIA would also allow you to retain control over your digital assets whilst at the same time gaining access to the BitShares ecosystem and the potential customers that use it.

NOTE: I'm not sure how much Freebieserver's knows about BitShares but I think it is useful to have this kind of information on public display for other potential business partners to see.

Thanks for taking time out and going through it in detail
Yes, your understanding of the product seems right and that is the direction we are headed at.
We have a suite of side-projects coming up that could use Bitshares in detail (gambling, exchange)  and am researching further on that end.
Bitshares Vote could be utilized for the polling system, but I am not sure on how we benefit from it. That said, yes VOTE could have an amazing user case by which the polling could take place. I'll talk with Adam in regards to it later.

We might list ourselves at GemSpace in the future (for fund raising).
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

+5%

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

It has been an interesting 24 hours.  Congratulations on BitShares being guaranteed integration into Coinomat.  Crypti has been told that if we stay in the top three through the 22nd,  Crypti will also be integrated into Coinomat.  Our progress to become a significant cryptocoin continues! 

Currently around 90 of our 101 DPoS Forging Delegates are nodes set up by our Crypti Foundation, and we are looking to replace Foundation nodes with privately operated ones.  We currently have a ten second (you read that right) blocktime for lightning fast confirmations, a number of blockbuster Dapps coming out soon, and a relatively flat and fair coin distribution in our ranks.

http://cryptichain.me/topAccounts

If you want to join us and become one of the 101 DPoD Forging Delegates at Crypti, we welcome you to view the setup documents in the Guides area of our [ANN] Original Post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.0

The best place to buy Crypti is Poloniex.  Currently you can become a major Crypti investor with very little outlay, with what we believe is a huge upside ROI potential.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xcr

Again, best wishes to the BitShares community.

Thank you. You've been a great sport through all this. Coordinating these communities can be a lot like herding cats :).

We do have most things in common with Crypti (101 delegates, 10 second blocktimes http://bitsharesblocks.com/) however Crypti seems to be more focused on DAPPS that run on their own chains? I need to read up on it more.

Has any of the code been released yet or is it still in closed development?

Offline Riverhead

afaik, don't most exchanges offer 'market maker' accounts for around 1 BTC and any coin that has someone willing to be that 'market maker' is added?

They're big selling point is their above board ability to transfer bitUSD to a VISA/MasterCard debt card. For now this is the only exchange, other than what BM has released, that has promised to do this.

Tuck Fheman

afaik, don't most exchanges offer 'market maker' accounts for around 1 BTC and any coin that has someone willing to be that 'market maker' is added?

Offline MalReynolds

• View Profile
It has been an interesting 24 hours.  Congratulations on BitShares being guaranteed integration into Coinomat.  Crypti has been told that if we stay in the top three through the 22nd,  Crypti will also be integrated into Coinomat.  Our progress to become a significant cryptocoin continues! 

Currently around 90 of our 101 DPoS Forging Delegates are nodes set up by our Crypti Foundation, and we are looking to replace Foundation nodes with privately operated ones.  We currently have a ten second (you read that right) blocktime for lightning fast confirmations, a number of blockbuster Dapps coming out soon, and a relatively flat and fair coin distribution in our ranks.

http://cryptichain.me/topAccounts

If you want to join us and become one of the 101 DPoD Forging Delegates at Crypti, we welcome you to view the setup documents in the Guides area of our [ANN] Original Post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.0

The best place to buy Crypti is Poloniex.  Currently you can become a major Crypti investor with very little outlay, with what we believe is a huge upside ROI potential.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xcr

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Update:
https://twitter.com/coinomat/status/605416858586624000

Coinomat @coinomat
@btsfav sorry we started the vote last week :) pls allow some more time to vote. In  any case we'll have bitshares, don't worry

asked them if they'll add bts regardless of the current vote. will report back

Edit from bitcointalk:

Sorry guys for not making it clearer, the voting was live like for 5 days, pls give us some more time.
BUT, we will integrate BitUSD, no votes asked. It will be there in June.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:57:47 pm by favdesu »

Offline Riverhead

The solution I'd pitched looks more effective than a riot :P

Did you get a response from them? Who did you contact?

Offline MalReynolds

• View Profile
Well, for the record I am as surprised as anybody about what has happened with Crypti suddenly getting around 3000+ new votes having a June timestamp.  That's wasn't me and I don't know who it was.  All I know is that a bidding war only benefits Coinomat and that both BitShares and Crypti have paid "enough" for both to be integrated, in my opinion.

38PTSWarrior

Maybe bx next month we don*t need them anymore.