Author Topic: Coinomat.com Vote for BTS - Current Rank: 2  (Read 16857 times)

Offline td services

• View Profile
Thought of doing a snipe for Crypti, but since I've been big on Bitshares since inception and Protoshares mining days, I gain from either one winning this round. Crypti can win the next and will have more features posted by then. The only one to gain from a bidding war is the exchange. It also isn't clear when the voting cuts off, i.e. when a transaction is sent from a wallet, when it first enters the blockchain, or after a set number of confirmations, and is the deadline UTC or some other time zone, maybe even midnight at the International Date Line?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I agree, like someone else said above that a tie would be noble, since cripti is also DPOS we should help each other, but that's just not possible, someone will eventually vote.

Even the exchange itself, like liondani mentioned, wins by keep voting for both to try and heat things up so both communities get into a bidding war.

So if there is a specific date when the voting ends, wait a couple minutes before and vote to win. You either the wolf or the sheep, specially in cryptoland.

It's utterly impossible to determine even the end time because of the 30-60 minute confirmation times on BTC.

I was tell others in NullStreet that they should consider voting with bitBTC.. that way they could have a clock that goes down to the last second and have confirmation on every last transaction to the last second.

A perfect utility for bitBTC verses trying to use BTC.

There is nothing noble about coordinating a tie vote. That is an attempt at controlling the rights and freedoms of the individuals right to choose. Not cool in my books.

IF YOU WANT BITSHARES TO HAVE ANOTHER ONRAMP/OFFRAMP just go to metaexchange and send your BTS directly to their BTC address.. easy as can be like onceuponatime said.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:08:35 pm by DataSecurityNode »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I agree, like someone else said above that a tie would be noble, since cripti is also DPOS we should help each other, but that's just not possible, someone will eventually vote.

Even the exchange itself, like liondani mentioned, wins by keep voting for both to try and heat things up so both communities get into a bidding war.

So if there is a specific date when the voting ends, wait a couple minutes before and vote to win. You either the wolf or the sheep, specially in cryptoland.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

Put in your 1000bts and lets get another onramp/offramp going here :)

this

Done. (used metaexchange - very easy)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

this
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

If I was the exchange owner I would vote in the second place coin every now and then... the war is with the exchange...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

True.. but ever since the guy from Crypti said he was out the votes stopped dead on them.

Also.. if they ever got caught.. which is quite possible with the blockchain.. they would completely destroy all trust in their product/service.. is playing with a few btc really worth that?

They seem to be operating legit so far.. this isn't the first round.. seems like a good place for us to be with where bitshares is at now.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We contributed nearly 60 votes!

We could have done more with more of our delegates voted in though.. http://vote.bunkermining.com !
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
If I was the exchange owner I would vote in the second place coin every now and then... the war is with the exchange...

Reminds me of two party democracy!
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
whent is end time for today voting?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Riverhead

I doubt a tie is possible.

A tie only requires cooperation.  I did what I said I would do at 5PM GMT.   There was a tie established at 2137 votes each.  BitShares has since bought an additional 303 votes to stand at its current 2440.

I'm out.  Best wishes to the BitShares community.  You'll be hearing more about Crypti in the future.  See you there.

Best of luck!

Your intentions were noble but coordinating a community as large and, frankly, split up as BitShares is nearly impossible. While everyone in this thread could swear up and down not to vote passed a tie there are dozens of others that may not even be reading this thread. The same likely goes for the Crypti community as well.

Also, points for the prisoner's dilemma reference :). It is exactly that!

38PTSWarrior

Hi, to offer a tie is noble, but in my opinion unrealistic, cause someone gonna do it anyway.
Another 9mbtc from me from leftovers of onceuponatime*s flyer money. I now have 0 btc.

Offline MalReynolds

• View Profile
I doubt a tie is possible.

A tie only requires cooperation.  I did what I said I would do at 5PM GMT.   There was a tie established at 2137 votes each.  BitShares has since bought an additional 303 votes to stand at its current 2440.

I'm out.  Best wishes to the BitShares community.  You'll be hearing more about Crypti in the future.  See you there.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I doubt a tie is possible. I also doubt coinomat will add 2 at once.

I hope our 100% delegates will help this cause.

Offline MalReynolds

• View Profile
if the total votes between Crypti and BitShares are not equal, please send just enough BTC at 0.0005 BTC per vote to make them equal again

Sigh, this is the prisoner dilemma in action.   The votes keep creeping up due to confirmation delay.

Please, nobody else vote for Crypti.  I will balance the votes back to a tie for Crypti at 5PM GMT.  After that, let's let this thing go to a tie.   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:41:51 pm by MalReynolds »