Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46641 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
To publish the buyers and sellers names and adresses would have caused a lot of pain and maybe death for some people. So why not kill the one man who is responsible for it?

bc SR was supposed to be about taking narco from the violence of traditional black markets. besides, it's also just not right to execute someone bc of something they may, or may not, do/say.
I am also not for killing people but could see such a case as self defense. Bec. SR was peaceful, one person, who allegedly showed evidence of the copy of the server, was willing and able to destroy the lifes of peaceful people.
So you kill this person to prevent a larger damage.
But whatever. I am no expert and have no idea what was really going on.

ha, yeah i'm armchair quarterbacking here knowing maybe 1% of the actual story.

38PTSWarrior

To publish the buyers and sellers names and adresses would have caused a lot of pain and maybe death for some people. So why not kill the one man who is responsible for it?

bc SR was supposed to be about taking narco from the violence of traditional black markets. besides, it's also just not right to execute someone bc of something they may, or may not, do/say.
I am also not for killing people but could see such a case as self defense. Bec. SR was peaceful, one person, who allegedly showed evidence of the copy of the server, was willing and able to destroy the lifes of peaceful people.
So you kill this person to prevent a larger damage.
But whatever. I am no expert and have no idea what was really going on.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Criminals trying criminals. Awesome. What a joke.

yeah but the criminals with the most power like to keep their monopoly.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
plot twist, the exchange is coinomat

Haha its not them :)

I know, otherwise it would be the biggest troll ahah, either way, if we get in it would be nice

Looking good so far. The BTS community has really rallied!
BitUSD will be added to coinomat in June!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16649.0.html
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Riverhead

I was all for supporting Ross until I learned about the assassination orders.

afaik, there were 2-3 other people using the DPR account.

afaik, no one close thinks Ross Ulbricht would ever issue a hit on some one. this could have something to do with why it's referred to as an 'uncharged crime' which are now 'overt acts', so it can influence a jury (and the public).

afaik, those close (and apparently the prosecution, otherwise there would be charges) think the other 2-3 with access to the DPR account could/would 'type' an egotistical murder for hire plot online.

No.  They did not charge him because he was entrapped by officers who were extorting Bitcoin from him. He case would have fallen apart if they kept the murder for hire charges. Instead they dropped them and then the judge wouldn't allow any evidence of the officer mis behavior into trial. Which is why no one outside of the court knew about the extortion until after the case rested.

Criminals trying criminals. Awesome. What a joke.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

afaik, no one close thinks Ross Ulbricht would ever issue a hit on some one. this could have something to do with why it's referred to as an 'uncharged crime' which are now 'overt acts', so it can influence a jury (and the public).

afaik, those close (and apparently the prosecution, otherwise there would be charges) think the other 2-3 with access to the DPR account could/would 'type' an egotistical murder for hire plot online.

No.  They did not charge him because he was entrapped by officers who were extorting Bitcoin from him. He case would have fallen apart if they kept the murder for hire charges. Instead they dropped them and then the judge wouldn't allow any evidence of the officer mis behavior into trial. Which is why no one outside of the court knew about the extortion until after the case rested.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Good points!  +5%

Tuck Fheman

Offline Riverhead

I know, otherwise it would be the biggest troll ahah, either way, if we get in it would be nice

Looking good so far. The BTS community has really rallied!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
Any financial partnerships that improves access and liquidity is welcome news - thank you for your work!
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true