Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46493 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Wow one piece of vague news makes you guys orgasm... I'm all for bts rising, but take off the rose glasses.

Seriously you don't think it is suspicious that the price rallied 100% one week before this was announced?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

This is a good news .

But again , news is irrelevant to the grand scheme of things .

When 100 ordinary small investors see the chance to buy in early , 1 major player will see the chance of dumping earlier .  It's always about the trend , not about the news . When the major player is not on a dumping trend , the price will go up with good news . On the other hand , if he is on a dumping trend , the good news will cover him .

So control your risks , think carefully before you buy in .

Anyway , I'm buying , but I expect things may not turn out positive to the price after all .

(Facts I know personally :  Every good news last year covered a big guy dumped his BTS to buy stocks in China  .  The announcement of big thing 1.0 gave him the chance to dump more than 1 million USD within a week . And BTS was in a downward trend ever since , even before the merger )

So if you are looking for short term profit , learn some trading skills before you rush in .
If you're looking for long term investment , then .....why do you buy in after a good news ?

Sage advice as always.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Dollar cost averaging keeps the fomo at bay.

Offline VoR0220

Wow.  Every decent coin is going absolutely insane. 

The new crypto bull has started.  But they are only buying the 2.0 coins that have a chance to win.

Hmmm...I'm very curious to see what happens to BTC's market cap....if it stays close to the same and the others rise....then there is new blood entering the crypto scene...either that or VC is just not giving up on crypto.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Wow.  Every decent coin is going absolutely insane. 

The new crypto bull has started.  But they are only buying the 2.0 coins that have a chance to win.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
For those who yelled "insider trading" ...

lol , you really think the price movement in China during a grand rise of alt-coin while the retreating from the stock market  has anything to do with any American .

Get over yourselves ......  Please ...

If good news lovers can drive the price up like this , we wouldn't be dropping like this in the past .

It's all about the trend . Keep in mind .

Also , I disagree with those who claimed any specific reason for the upward trend , including some delegate proposal who i'm not gonna name .
We have 3 white soldiers on the weekly so trend has changed medium term
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

2000 BTS bounty goes to the first person responsible for bringing on an official inquiry into BitShares by the SEC/FBI/ or any other 3 letter government agency.  Because first they, and then everyone else on planet earth will learn that there is nothing you can do to sue or fine or ever stop the relentless march of time, evolution, death, bitcoin, or BitShares.  Then watch what happens to the price of the indestructible monster that has been unleashed upon this world of humans! 

No man nor group of mortal men can stop death or BitShares.  The futility in such pursuits is mathematically equal. 

BitShares - "we ain't Ripple"

Check my history, a Lannister always pays his debts!  Where is Hodor, he can vouch for me!

hodor.
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
For those who yelled "insider trading" ...

lol , you really think the price movement in China during a grand rise of alt-coin while the retreating from the stock market  has anything to do with any American .

Get over yourselves ......  Please ...

If good news lovers can drive the price up like this , we wouldn't be dropping like this in the past .

It's all about the trend . Keep in mind .

Also , I disagree with those who claimed any specific reason for the upward trend , including some delegate proposal who i'm not gonna name .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline yuxuan

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

Hmmm....what's the fastest way to get my hands on some BTS? I tried trading with Shapeshift...and if the block explorer is correct, that apparently did not work and I lost about $5 in BTC (probably should have tested with a lower amount). Any suggestions?

Definitely metaexchange. Prices are real good and the experience is always great. Nice and fast delivery too.

Seconding this. www.metaexchange.info and www.blocktrades.us usually have the best spreads, though shapeshift can be competitive on occasion

Went to metaexchange. Confused here. How do they figure out that it was me who sent it? Do they bring up a unique BTC address for every time and then I have to wait for the confirmation to show up in the blockchain and then just submit it with my BTS account name? Confused...

The first step is to tell metaexchange where you want your BTS sent. When this information is submitted it gives you a BTC address. Those two pieces of information create a pairing. Now you can send your BTC to that address which is uniquely paired to your BTS account.

Offline VoR0220

Hmmm....what's the fastest way to get my hands on some BTS? I tried trading with Shapeshift...and if the block explorer is correct, that apparently did not work and I lost about $5 in BTC (probably should have tested with a lower amount). Any suggestions?

Definitely metaexchange. Prices are real good and the experience is always great. Nice and fast delivery too.

Seconding this. www.metaexchange.info and www.blocktrades.us usually have the best spreads, though shapeshift can be competitive on occasion

Went to metaexchange. Confused here. How do they figure out that it was me who sent it? Do they bring up a unique BTC address for every time and then I have to wait for the confirmation to show up in the blockchain and then just submit it with my BTS account name? Confused...

Offline mangou007

Cool sounds like a fantastic news! +5% +5%
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline mint chocolate chip

I knew Brian Page would not let us down!

For real though, the price turned around and has been climbing ever since the positive vibes of the pre-announcement that there would be an announcement in June. I know this is why I have been buying. The fact that this announcement preceded that announcement I would think announces that the summer announcements are going to announce to the world BitShares has arrived.