Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46491 times)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Wow one piece of vague news makes you guys orgasm... I'm all for bts rising, but take off the rose glasses.

Seriously you don't think it is suspicious that the price rallied 100% one week before this was announced?
It is more suspicious that all btc38 "powered" coins are pumped and now the deposit/withdrawal are "problematic".... What if they are buying/pumping  all coins with thin air only to attract more BTC deposits?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

That's a very plausible explanation of what's happening with all those crazy pumps... I really hope it's false, but I'm covering all my shorts...

Dear community, please keep us aware of what's the situation with BTC deposts at btc38 and bter... Maybe the causal relation is in the other way round, and that because too much people want to deposit they cannot keep up or something like that, but it's really concerning...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline monsterer

Insider trading is basically one of the defining models of market micro-structure, despite being illegal in regulated markets. Assuming some proportion of insider trading in a market is the only way you can build a model to explain the price movements.

read more here: http://www.wildbunny.co.uk/blog/2014/06/24/algorithmic-trading-with-bitcoin-part-2/

In any case, it's unlikely this move is news related since nearly all crypto on coinmarketcap started moving in an up-trend at the same time, seemingly all driven from bter*.

In addition, if you want to make money if this was a news event, it's better to sell when everybody else is screaming 'buy' - basically, always do the opposite of what the majority are saying.

:)

*) correction: from btc38 :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:34:32 am by monsterer »
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
"Existing exchange looking to gain an edge in the market to attract users."

Bytemaster

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
First of all much  +5% +5% +5% +5%^ +5% +5% +5%

For the speculations sake I will guess Bitstamp. They are now preparing for their debit card where you can load up bitcoins,usd so I wouldn't be surprised if that card had also bitusd,biteur,bitcny.. :)
That would be so .. BAM^2 .. :)

it would be ...except the word "start up " is surely not anywhere remotely connected to something like Bitstamp
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

For the speculations sake I will guess Bitstamp. They are now preparing for their debit card where you can load up bitcoins,usd so I wouldn't be surprised if that card had also bitusd,biteur,bitcny.. :)
That really would be the best case scenario!!!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

That would be so .. BAM^2 .. :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Imagine most bulls have their funds on btc38-like traps... Please be BTS bullish BUT for God's sake keep your BTS on the Bitshares client and not on any external exchange ... DONT FORGET THIS LITTLE ADVISE

chryspano

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:03:43 am by chryspano »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Wow one piece of vague news makes you guys orgasm... I'm all for bts rising, but take off the rose glasses.

Seriously you don't think it is suspicious that the price rallied 100% one week before this was announced?
It is more suspicious that all btc38 "powered" coins are pumped and now the deposit/withdrawal are "problematic".... What if they are buying/pumping  all coins with thin air only to attract more BTC deposits?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Next thing we need to is massive adoptions of BitShares, such as on/offline marketplaces, micro-payment, and so on.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Huston, We have a problem!
We missed moon!
Heading for mars!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

In a totally free and unregulated market like bitcoin and BitShares, nothing is illegal.  it is survival of the fittest.

Like in nature.

Life ain't fair.

Thats the way it should be.  Insider trading laws are bogus anyways.  The more insider trading any market can get, the better.  The more information disseminated through price action the better.   I fully expect everyone to act on the information they have.  If everyone does this, markets will reflect actual value far quicker and more honestly.  Fraud would show itself sooner and fewer people would get hurt.

Insider trading, like money laundering and not wearing seat belts,  are all victimless crimes that protect no one.

I'm very excited about this news!  Should I wait for more people to hear about it before I buy, so its fair?  Those closest to the key information have every right to the advantage it gives.
+5%

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This is great news, and so necessary for our growth.
For context, did BTER provide this capability previously? Or is this something completely new for BitShares?

yes . BTER can accept USD deposit before .

Also , CCEDK can accept USD deposit too .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
This is great news, and so necessary for our growth.
For context, did BTER provide this capability previously? Or is this something completely new for BitShares?