Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46536 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Soon you will have an exchange that you can wire transfer USD to from anywhere in the world and then trade for BitUSD.    Also supported BitCNY and BitEUR.   

Details will be available in a few weeks, but we have a commitment and are actively testing integration and were given permission to make this post ;)   

Is it an american exchange or chinese exchange. If we get put onto cryptsy we will certainly see a pump. It would be really great to get onto jubi although i have very little information about this exchange aside from the volume I see on cmc.

jubi ....hehe

is jubi a joke?

jubi is  manipulative small exchange who pumps some alt coins .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

clout

Soon you will have an exchange that you can wire transfer USD to from anywhere in the world and then trade for BitUSD.    Also supported BitCNY and BitEUR.   

Details will be available in a few weeks, but we have a commitment and are actively testing integration and were given permission to make this post ;)   

Is it an american exchange or chinese exchange. If we get put onto cryptsy we will certainly see a pump. It would be really great to get onto jubi although i have very little information about this exchange aside from the volume I see on cmc.

jubi ....hehe

is jubi a joke?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

jubi ....hehe
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

clout

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

merockstar

This announcement is an enormously big deal.

Its one of the big things we hoped for last November.  Finally the promises will begin to be delivered on. 
Time to believe big in Bitshares again.[/i]

wait what? why ever was there any doubt?

Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

I take issue with this. I bought protoshares. I bought angelshares. I bought BTS when they were 20 cents. I bought all the way down to this recent low, and yes, even with all the news I will be buying at whatever the price is when I get paid.

Most of us here are stoked by the possibilities BitShares opens up. That is not luck. Not by a long shot.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I hope it's not cryptsy. Super shady exchange.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Wow one piece of vague news makes you guys orgasm... I'm all for bts rising, but take off the rose glasses.

Seriously you don't think it is suspicious that the price rallied 100% one week before this was announced?

Do you have any fucking idea how much BTS went DOWN?  I mean come on, it was massively overdue for a rise of MORE than 100%, even if nothing at all happened.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

2000 BTS bounty goes to the first person responsible for bringing on an official inquiry into BitShares by the SEC/FBI/ or any other 3 letter government agency.

For anyone interested in the more than fair bounty above, here's some assistance ... https://tts.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html (kick me back 10% please!)

And while you're at it, please fill this out ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/7771818/Butt-Hurt-Report-Form (no charge!)

Tuck Fheman

Geaux bitshares and be damned anyone who questions its rise!

Never forget

or

Never forget

it's all up to you, as it always has been.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Geaux bitshares and be damned anyone who questions its rise!

Offline VoR0220

Wow.  Every decent coin is going absolutely insane. 

The new crypto bull has started.  But they are only buying the 2.0 coins that have a chance to win.

Hmmm...I'm very curious to see what happens to BTC's market cap....if it stays close to the same and the others rise....then there is new blood entering the crypto scene...either that or VC is just not giving up on crypto.

There's enough money out there waiting. If someone with very deep pockets decides the 2.0 time has come, then BitShares and others could challenge Bitcoin's market cap, purely on the basis of investment. If (when?) we even get close to that position, there will be so much Bitcoin doubt and so many bandwagon jumpers that the momentum alone could be substantial. Of course, it will take more adoption and utility to sustain such a roll, but just look what we have here in terms of technology. Adoption by merchants, etc. will be a snap. There are at least five different reasons that BitShares is a better mousetrap and is far more useful than the cryptos above us.

I'm very excited. I'm excited to also begin development on top of it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Wow.  Every decent coin is going absolutely insane. 

The new crypto bull has started.  But they are only buying the 2.0 coins that have a chance to win.

Hmmm...I'm very curious to see what happens to BTC's market cap....if it stays close to the same and the others rise....then there is new blood entering the crypto scene...either that or VC is just not giving up on crypto.

There's enough money out there waiting. If someone with very deep pockets decides the 2.0 time has come, then BitShares and others could challenge Bitcoin's market cap, purely on the basis of investment. If (when?) we even get close to that position, there will be so much Bitcoin doubt and so many bandwagon jumpers that the momentum alone could be substantial. Of course, it will take more adoption and utility to sustain such a roll, but just look what we have here in terms of technology. Adoption by merchants, etc. will be a snap. There are at least five different reasons that BitShares is a better mousetrap and is far more useful than the cryptos above us.

Tuck Fheman

Wow one piece of vague news makes you guys orgasm... I'm all for bts rising, but take off the rose glasses.

Seriously you don't think it is suspicious that the price rallied 100% one week before this was announced?

this is what i found suspicious ...

April 29th is when I started blowing my wad.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

lol , you haven't what XPM has done these days .

500% .