Author Topic: Front Line battle for Bitshares adoption via MUMBLE  (Read 3245 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Also, max keiser, Michael krieger of Liberty blitzkrieg, someone from the zerohedge team, Mark the taxi driver and Jim willie as often as possible....

Dang Ben, you're tuned in. Nice lineup! :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Fuzzy is an interviewing god, and we all should be grateful.

And a friend,  great thinker and so much more ... fuzzy… you know i ♥ you   :-*
Continue the evangelize mission  - unpayable - ... your service for bitshares!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:28:13 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
 Amazing interview. Amazing statistics. Amazing exposure. Amazing production. Anyone going to the site to listen to the recordings sees the bitshares logo. The intro mentions Bitshares at the very list. Next, Gerald Celente?

Well done!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
thanks for the stats  +5%

also, I think it's needed to target audience outside of digital currencies.

first step is an easy fiat ramp which was announced by BM.
next merchant adoption / marketing (affiliate) - there are tons of people in the (non crypto) industry who love to talk and wouldn't mind speaking in a hangout.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

what do you think fuzzy, if they can ask you questions about BitShares and what they want to know?

Yes this. 

We don't need to advertise or explain Bts but we could sneak a few questions in to increase their engagement w us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline fuzzy

in general the interview was good!

what do you think fuzzy, if they can ask you questions about BitShares and what they want to know?

Help get the focus in the end to BitShares and give their community ideas why they want to join us as well.

With the bonus hangouts I will certainly talk a little bit about bitshares, but it cannot be a bitshares advertisement.  We have to realize that BitShares will play a big role moving forward, but I also want to focus on broader solutions.  I honestly am not reaching out to people like Jim just to use him for views...I get along with him genuinely and find talking to him to be very fun (though I think his audience needs to hear our message too).

However, BitShares in my mind IS a big part of the solution moving forward.  Sooooo it naturally makes sense for me to mention it along with other solutions that I think are viable.  And of course I use what I have learned from our entire community and my own experiences to teach people the basics of WHY blockchains (especially ones like bitshares) are so powerful a tool.  :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:21:05 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
in general the interview was good!

Help get the focus in the end to BitShares and give their community ideas why they want to join us as well.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Beyond Bitcoin is absolutely incredible. There is no way to over-exaggerate how important community access to the architects of Bitshares has been or will be. Not to mention the high quality record of the developmental journey or the power to enhance our community internally and externally. We haven't come close to realising the full value and potential of this amazing, unique media platform built on openess and integrity. You guys are doing a truely great job.

I'd love to hear an interview with Jeff Nielson from bullionbullscanada.com. His logic and reason shines a powerful light on the endless lies of the cabal. It would be wonderful to introduce him to Bitshares and give him a taste of the hope it brings.

Also, max keiser, Michael krieger of Liberty blitzkrieg, someone from the zerohedge team, Mark the taxi driver and Jim willie as often as possible....

Offline onceuponatime

Thats awesome.  The Jim Willie interview is giving us a ton more exposure.

BrotherJohnF is another prominent Hard Money community member I respect.  He just recently said he would love to come on :)

He's awesome!  And he is way into cryptocurrencies.

Offline fuzzy

BrotherJohnF is another prominent Hard Money community member I respect.  He just recently said he would love to come on :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BrotherJohnF
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 07:19:57 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

Thanks for the info, AJ.

I'm quite impressed with the results of the Jim Williw interview. Hopefully other guests can bring us similar attention from the Guests" communities in the future.

Anyone have some invite ideas?

Offline raspu

• View Profile
PTS: PnGggh65DYZMbfR6h9LEsYKQ7xeAm5dH62