Author Topic: Crazy idea proposal for delegate voting in client  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I actually like the idea of others posting on your wall and it displaying in the client too.  Hmmm..

+5%

Offline yellowecho

Why not display each delegate's top Wall post (by #burned) inside the client? It would add a new dynamic to the voting mechanism while also serving multiple purposes like voting on issues, expressing support (or lack of) for topics or performance, etc. 
Thoughts?
I like the idea but you need to make sure that delegates sign their own posts by their account keys to verify their identifiy/post .. otherways everyone could post to your wall claiming to be you!

I actually like the idea of others posting on your wall and it displaying in the client too.  Hmmm..
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why not display each delegate's top Wall post (by #burned) inside the client? It would add a new dynamic to the voting mechanism while also serving multiple purposes like voting on issues, expressing support (or lack of) for topics or performance, etc. 
Thoughts?
I like the idea but you need to make sure that delegates sign their own posts by their account keys to verify their identifiy/post .. otherways everyone could post to your wall claiming to be you!

Offline yellowecho

Thoughts?
696c6f766562726f776e696573