Author Topic: Corona Endorses Bitshares Technology And Invites The Bitshares Community To Join  (Read 10022 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Warning. I guess everyone should read this and do his own research before. May be right, may be wrong

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/384ga9/scamtoshi_warning_corona_dapp_development_network/

Their founder is listed as "Daniel Greene", who claims to have been a blockchain entrepreneur the past few years. The Daniel Greene identity hasn't existed before Corona online from as far as public records can tell. There is no trace of an actual identity, only a LinkedIn (says 9 months with Coronaz) and AngelList (says 11 months with Coronaz) page which look very faked. In fact, the team was kept anonymous at launch and for weeks after, until users on BitcoinTalk.org started asking more and more questions about the teams identities.

In a press release, Daniel Greene even lists a contact number as "555" -- known fake phone numbers. (1-202-555-0156) - link. Would be a great “fall guy” for some of them to run away with the money. I'm pretty convinced Daniel Greene is a made up alias by the team.

There is zero documentation anywhere about Corona being a registered company, who owns it, anything. From the Linkedin, it looks like Daniel Greene is supposed to be from Thailand. There is no proof anywhere of who owns this company, who owns the money, who will be spending it, etc.

Their domain is registered anonymously using a Panama registrar.

Self moderated Bitcointalk thread - meaning they can delete any negative or questionable comments. My reason for posting to Reddit.

Many of their developers are previous alt-coin developers, with histories of running them into the ground and profiting from it.

would be good to see their arguments.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Welcome Daniel!
I read the Bitcoin Magazin and the Coindesk Artile on Corona.
Two questions:
1) What blockchain will the dapps run on that where funded through Corona?
2) Will a dapp funded by corona only be usable by its funders?

Offline mangou007

Just checked out Corona and seems very interesting, welcome to the community! It looks indeed as a promising collaboration.
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Teamcorona

• View Profile
Welcome and  +5%. Looks very promising.

Sounds very interesting however if Coronaz could be also traded in Bitshares platform and not only in counterparty it would certainly adopt more users and more support from this community. ;)

Eventually it will be traded on Bitshares, we are building a cross-platform token gateway.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Welcome and  +5%. Looks very promising.

Sounds very interesting however if Coronaz could be also traded in Bitshares platform and not only in counterparty it would certainly adopt more users and more support from this community. ;)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Can somebody please explain the increasing frequency of positive development announcements?

It all happened right when one delegate from http://vote.bunkermining.com got elected into the 101.

Wait till the other 5 get voted in! That's when the party gets started! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Can somebody please explain the increasing frequency of positive development announcements?

We are going into labor.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline fuzzy

Great to see you guys here.  I saw your article on cointelegraph and was intrigued.  Do you plan on using the bitshares asset exchange for any crowd funding ops?

Hey !!

We've built our own crowdfunding platform, Bitshares integrated.

So you built a smart contract crowdfund platform integrated with BitShares?! WOW!  +5%

Welcome to the community!

This ^^
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Great to see you guys here.  I saw your article on cointelegraph and was intrigued.  Do you plan on using the bitshares asset exchange for any crowd funding ops?

Hey !!

So you built a smart contract crowdfund platform integrated with BitShares?! WOW!  +5%

Welcome to the community!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Teamcorona

• View Profile

Hey !!

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Hi Daniel, welcome! Thank you for your highly gracious introduction. I will certainly check out corona....sounds very interesting. Here's to innovation & collaboration!  +5%

Offline Teamcorona

• View Profile
Hello Bitshares!
My name is Daniel Greene and I am the founder of the Corona Decentralized Application Development Network (https://corona.info). We are a highly collaborative platform agnostic development network promoting and funding the building of decentralized applications and services.
We recognize Bitshares as one of the leading blockchain technology platforms and invites its community and developers to join the Corona network and collaborate towards building the next generation of decentralized financial applications. Dapp projects leveraging Bitshares technology are welcome to apply for funding through our website and share in the discussion of building a decentralized economy.
Recently announced, we are launching a fundraiser to help raise awareness of decentralization technology amongst the wider developer communities and contributions will help to fund Dapp projects and bootstrap a vibrant eco-system of crypto-enthusiasts. We have developed a special crypto crowdfunding model that allows anyone to participate with Bitshares and dozens of other cryptocoins.
Come share in our resources, and join our mission of bringing smart contract and blockchain technology to the masses.
Visit our website for much more information: https://corona.info

Daniel Greene
Founder, Corona Network