Author Topic: [Charles Hoskinson] - Thoughts on ROSS  (Read 1922 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
The only opinions of Charles I want, come 6 months AFTER he gets behind a project, then I'll really know how he feels.  ;D

6 months? Are sure it is so long?

Tuck Fheman

The only opinions of Charles' I want, come 6 months AFTER he gets behind a project, then I'll really know how he feels.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:52:43 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Good but I dont like that he says that ross isnt a nice person and that he did it to enrich himself. As if he would know that.

Yes.

I also think comparing him to Nelson Mandela shows how convoluted the disconnect becomes when attempting to glorify someone in an attempt to appear as a contrarian David against Goliath.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
My company is going to build some great tools to preserve personal privacy

I wonder what he will come up with. And I also wonder why he would need to work within his own new company when he has already been involved with at least 2 communities that develop open source privacy tools.

38PTSWarrior

Good but I dont like that he says that ross isnt a nice person and that he did it to enrich himself. As if he would know that.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Has Charles read all these books?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█