Author Topic: CONSPIRACY THEORY - We are part of a MASSIVE PUMP N DUMP.  (Read 4863 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
BTC had to start dropping again didnt it.  Just when everything was starting to do well.

great, we can get more when we buy...i miss the sub-100 BTC days...it's depressing buying in at these levels.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
BTC had to start dropping again didnt it.  Just when everything was starting to do well.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
If you ever think a sharp run-up is artificial or the pump in a later dump, just sell some BTS or buy some bitassets on the way up to protect yourself. These markets are way too new to know much at this point re: intentions on any given day. I'm loading up for the long haul bc this is an awesome project with big long term potential; but i'm also trading a bit on the margins to smooth out the big swings.

Yes exactly!!

This shows most of my trade yesterday.  Made over 10k free BTS, pretty happy with it.    Couldve been more if I'd timed the high and low better but it'll do.

Well done!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
If you ever think a sharp run-up is artificial or the pump in a later dump, just sell some BTS or buy some bitassets on the way up to protect yourself. These markets are way too new to know much at this point re: intentions on any given day. I'm loading up for the long haul bc this is an awesome project with big long term potential; but i'm also trading a bit on the margins to smooth out the big swings.

Yes exactly!!

This shows most of my trade yesterday.  Made over 10k free BTS, pretty happy with it.    Couldve been more if I'd timed the high and low better but it'll do.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think we see the crypto scene exploding not hard to see.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I think its cause people believe an alt coin will dethrome
bitcoin since bitcoin has mining centralizatiom problems and no consensus on protocol changes esp the 20mb issue.

Bts offers more tps to fall inline with visa mastercard. They prob just pick the top 5 coins with dev teams and bought up.. will probably be back.. seems its a coordinatrd buying spree.

Funny you say that.. the talk in bitcoin is a believe that it will double next year when bitcoin halves in 2016.

The price of bitcoin has stabilized dramatically and so it is becoming far more tolerable to the risk adverse.

It could be a hedged bet like you said.

What if someone in some higher power position knows something is about to come down for crypto and decided to get in while everything is rather cheap? Why now of all times?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Sage advice... and excellent to have you onboard.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Really nice buying after this dump. 

When you move up a lot youre gonna retrace like we saw.  The key is to move back up after. 

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It's the crypto 2.0 wave
I like that!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I think its cause people believe an alt coin will dethrome
bitcoin since bitcoin has mining centralizatiom problems and no consensus on protocol changes esp the 20mb issue.

Bts offers more tps to fall inline with visa mastercard. They prob just pick the top 5 coins with dev teams and bought up.. will probably be back.. seems its a coordinatrd buying spree.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile