Author Topic: DACX a China crowd founding company based on bitshares.  (Read 9928 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Can anyone from DACx update us on how they've been doing this last month since the TV insert?

Also I'd be interested what the VC interviewed,  who apparently invested millions in DACx thinks of BitShares in general.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
found this, guess it can be somehow related, even though methods are different. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35a1fo/we_use_bitcoin_to_empower_anyone_anywhere_to/

"Huobi's new service [caimao.com] allows people to mortgage their bitcoin to borrow CNY for buying and selling shares on the Shanghai Stock Exchange"

I don't think this would be needed since DACx would issue UIA of shares on the BitShares client and the price should be pegged, but even though, it could give some ideas for future stuff
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

I think once the market processes the effective increase in current dilution and possible centralisation side-effects that we'll probably be below $8 million CAP by the end of the week.

Lately your posts reminds me of some trolls I met on ex-famous  centralized exchanges... 

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Apologies. I'll try to refrain from price speculation for a while.

Well, I do not think you are a troll or anything like it.  Rather than refrain from talking/speculating about price, I think it can have a healthy discussion in the 'Trade Discussion' board.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Dont apologize. Im so useless at predicting whats going to happen that I value as many opinions as I can get. I got really excited about the DACx integration and was going to buy more, but Empirical was right - its still early days.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

I think once the market processes the effective increase in current dilution and possible centralisation side-effects that we'll probably be below $8 million CAP by the end of the week.

Lately your posts reminds me of some trolls I met on ex-famous  centralized exchanges... 

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
I would be interested in DACX user numbers on a month by month though as they go forward though.

Dacx can have a big impact on bts.  Yes, some user stats would give us insight into how Dacx and bts are gaining traction.

Edit: I watched the video. It mentions there are thousands of users in Dacx and an average user invest 5000RMB.  An impressive start!

I don't think those numbers are right looking at their crowdfunding targets so far.

I think it's probably more like - thousands of users have signed up but only a small amount of them actually deposit money and those that do the average amount is 5000 RMB.

It's a great concept though, when I first heard about it on the forum I didn't get it, but I think now it has a lot of potential.

The paid workers proposal is good https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16130.0.html but has offset this positive news. I think once the market processes the effective increase in current dilution and possible centralisation side-effects that we'll probably be below $8 million CAP by the end of the week.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:34:28 am by Empirical1.2 »

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I would be interested in DACX user numbers on a month by month though as they go forward though.

Dacx can have a big impact on bts.  Yes, some user stats would give us insight into how Dacx and bts are gaining traction.

Edit: I watched the video. It mentions there are thousands of users in Dacx and an average user invest 5000RMB.  An impressive start!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:21:20 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
+5%
light/web/mobile wallet is the most important thing
let's focus on these first!

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

It's not something that'll drive the price up in a heart beat . It'll be a step towards actual usefulness for BitCNY , so I think in theory the benefit will be long term but not short term .

Although with the current wallet , I don't expect they'll have many volume anytime soon since even someone experienced as me can't open the wallet now .  :'(

Yup, me too & I think you're right.

16 months and we still don't have a reliable BitShares wallet that an average person can use. Until that's addressed I don't think we can attract users and I see there's talk of increasing the current dilution by 300% in a pay later scheme. So I guess we might resume the downtrend for a while.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:52:00 pm by Empirical1.2 »

Offline monsterer

In my experience when it doesn't open it has got stuck on a fork and cannot sync - this happened to me a few times. In all cases, I've needed to copy the blockchain off another machine to get it to work again :(
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Although with the current wallet , I don't expect they'll have many volume anytime soon since even someone experienced as me can't open the wallet now .  :'(

I've heard this from a few people. Are you willing to accept help to get it open or are you just HODL so don't really need it? I run several wallets in GUI, CLI, and Web form on Windows, OSX, and GNU/Linux. They have their issues but they do work.

The issue is on and off ......sometimes it works . sometimes it stuck at the password interface with dots moving and waiting and never enter .
It's not strange though ....I have a technical friend who uses more than 35GB of RAM (right , 35GB) , multiple CPUs and still gets slow reaction sometimes .
I'll try abandon all of my TITAN account when I get the time to see if it helps .
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:22:37 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Riverhead

I've heard this from a few people. Are you willing to accept help to get it open or are you just HODL so don't really need it? I run several wallets in GUI, CLI, and Web form on Windows, OSX, and GNU/Linux. They have their issues but they do work.