Author Topic: Cheap BitUSD for sale on CCEDK for USD $1.01 per BitUSD  (Read 22743 times)

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
also guys, just want to give you guys a reminder that ccedk got into a mess regarding lost Nushares (due to a hack?) and this exchange has lost much credibility among the forks at Nu.
I am not sure if they have "fixed" or improved their security. Don't want to see BTS hacked from an exchange :D

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
At least change it to your own exchange name.
Third party deposits

Third party deposits are prohibited. Third party transfers from corporate bank accounts require further KYC

checking. Please contact our support before making a transaction.

What is third party deposit?

Third party deposits are defined as those deposits which originate from or are drawn upon an account at a

financial institution which is titled in a name other than that of the receiving Bitstamp account holder(s).

Yours sincerely

The CCEDK Admin

oups, good catch, someone has been sleeping it seems, thanks
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline bubble789

• View Profile
At least change it to your own exchange name.
Third party deposits

Third party deposits are prohibited. Third party transfers from corporate bank accounts require further KYC

checking. Please contact our support before making a transaction.

What is third party deposit?

Third party deposits are defined as those deposits which originate from or are drawn upon an account at a

financial institution which is titled in a name other than that of the receiving Bitstamp account holder(s).

Yours sincerely

The CCEDK Admin

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome to BitShares world Ronny, thanks for your efforts hope everything run smooth, next week try your services, keep waiting this nanocard,,, is going to be great bro.

hey btswildpig maybe make sense for chinesse in europa that wanna send bitcny home  ;)

Thank you info, I will be looking forward to welcoming you on exchange.

nanocard supported with bitusd is coming really with the speed the community will allow it to evolve. Meaning the bigger traffic and established liquidity created on exchange the sooner we are able to say lets go do the nanocard with the bitusd support. It is not a simple thing to do but I believe with common efforts it should be possible to see the community enjoying this kind of service in next coming months.

I noticed one comment here was that CCEDK presents nothing different to any other exchange, working with more currencies and not allowing bts to present itself exclusively.

I am personally one guy who gets involved once I see a community like yourselves embrace our exchange and starts considering it as your own. I am also of the belief that best success is based on having your competition as close as possible in order to always be updated, so I think it is in the best interest of each currency to constantly feel the pressure, as only this way you will be able to do above what is expected and hopefully in the end harvest the success from your hard work. When this is said, again, my personal involvement in the currencies are depending on the interaction from the community, so the more interested yopu are in CCEDK, the more I give back in including your work in articles, twitter campaigns, reddit etc. This is where I feel synergy can really be created.

So I ask you all also in case you do have a twitter profile to go follow @CCEDK_ and do some retweets, make your own etc, and I will retweet as well. With common help I can help you guys bring the message out to the rest of the world for increasing support in mind.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

And all the planned good news is yet to come.

:)

Still not part of the planned good news.
Egad, what if good news like this starts happening faster than we can plan for it?

The beta test version will be on-line on  2015.6.8.We'll release the invitation code on the forum.We invite you to do testing.Thanks for your attention.          www.btsfair.org

lol....a bitshares version of localbitcoin project ....6.8 too

Is this your doing ????
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

But some of the Chinese do like the BitUSD premium at CCEDK and asking me how to wire-transfer USD from China to Demark since even with the fee it would still be profitable . But they're not sure if the orders would be there once the funds were deposit in at least for a couple of days .

Is the question the amount of days it would take to send USD wire transfers to CCEDK usd account? that would be normally 1-2 days, but could be worth a test to confirm to everyone.

IN regards to cny it is same point, 1-2 days transfer and both are with no deposit fees at least for the next two months, then we will add smaller one of most probably 0.05% and a minimum fee.

the fees are most related to what the bank would charge . At least 100CNY  worth of "telecom fee " is needed for wire transfer to international bank account no matter how small the transfer is .

So even for someone who wants to transfer 10000CNY , the "telecom fee " alone would cost 1% already .

Also I can' t register an account on CCEDK because the Chrome browser wouldn't show me the "chapta code" or something . Can you PM the banking info to me ? thanks
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

And all the planned good news is yet to come.

:)

Still not part of the planned good news.
Egad, what if good news like this starts happening faster than we can plan for it?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

what is the CNY bank account of CCEDK looks like ? I'll check with the local banks

Would you mind having a look your self? Also for you to get a feeling of the chinese interface. I am sure there some things that nee adjusted still.

https://www.ccedk.com/account/deposit/fiat/3061

the above link you may open after having logged in.

Rgds

Ronny

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

But some of the Chinese do like the BitUSD premium at CCEDK and asking me how to wire-transfer USD from China to Demark since even with the fee it would still be profitable . But they're not sure if the orders would be there once the funds were deposit in at least for a couple of days .

Is the question the amount of days it would take to send USD wire transfers to CCEDK usd account? that would be normally 1-2 days, but could be worth a test to confirm to everyone.

IN regards to cny it is same point, 1-2 days transfer and both are with no deposit fees at least for the next two months, then we will add smaller one of most probably 0.05% and a minimum fee.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Are the Chinese going to get into this?

There is no volume in the bitCNY there.. any chance this might pickup for the East as well?

Great news.. more on and off ramps is always great news.

I hoep we can start a correspondence making sure that the chinese community is also aware of CCEDK with what we have now as well as the good things planned to come in coming months.

Please feel free to PM me here or send me e-mail ronny@boesing.com

It is very nice we have already managed to set up a chinese interface, although i do realize we have not managed yet to create some of the news in Chinese yet, but maybe someone from the community here could help in order to ease all access and procedures on the CCEDK exchange for the chinese community to get their fair share of all the attention.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

thanks for your hard work . Although it makes no sense for most Chinese to spend extra fee to do a wire-transfer to a foreign bank to buy BitCNY while they could've just do it in their doorstep with crazy cheap fees and cost and instant deposit .Unless there is room for profit .

But some of the Chinese do like the BitUSD premium at CCEDK and asking me how to wire-transfer USD from China to Demark since even with the fee it would still be profitable . But they're not sure if the orders would be there once the funds were deposited in at least for a couple of days .

Also BitCNY is current overly supplied now , so the demand for BitCNY is weak at this point .

If there is some decent amount of BTC/USD pair at CCEDK , I believe it would help greatly for those who want to eat these BItUSD

Thank you btswildpig,

So what you are saying is that there is no interest in doing wire transfer in CNY even though this is meant to be for mainland chinese without cost?

maybe I am wrong, but I understood from bank, it should be possible to send cny to cny account of our bank via chinese correspondent bank ISBC.

It could be great if someone could do a test with this, and if all ok present procedure here in forum or in chinese forum for bitshares.

Apart from that, I would like to point you towards the possibility of sending cny, change it with no commission fee in the pair btc/cny, then change again free of charge from btc to USD, and then you are ready to buy bitusd with usd obtained. I say commisssion free as it is a fee of 0,0001 just to make sure the sale is still listed on coinmarket cap. It does mean we need some btc listed on those pairs, but I will leave it for the forum to come with suggestions.

Rgds

Ronny

what is the CNY bank account of CCEDK looks like ? I'll check with the local banks

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Are the Chinese going to get into this?

There is no volume in the bitCNY there.. any chance this might pickup for the East as well?

Great news.. more on and off ramps is always great news.

I hoep we can start a correspondence making sure that the chinese community is also aware of CCEDK with what we have now as well as the good things planned to come in coming months.

Please feel free to PM me here or send me e-mail ronny@boesing.com

It is very nice we have already managed to set up a chinese interface, although i do realize we have not managed yet to create some of the news in Chinese yet, but maybe someone from the community here could help in order to ease all access and procedures on the CCEDK exchange for the chinese community to get their fair share of all the attention.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

thanks for your hard work . Although it makes no sense for most Chinese to spend extra fee to do a wire-transfer to a foreign bank to buy BitCNY while they could've just do it in their doorstep with crazy cheap fees and cost and instant deposit .Unless there is room for profit .

But some of the Chinese do like the BitUSD premium at CCEDK and asking me how to wire-transfer USD from China to Demark since even with the fee it would still be profitable . But they're not sure if the orders would be there once the funds were deposited in at least for a couple of days .

Also BitCNY is current overly supplied now , so the demand for BitCNY is weak at this point .

If there is some decent amount of BTC/USD pair at CCEDK , I believe it would help greatly for those who want to eat these BItUSD

Thank you btswildpig,

So what you are saying is that there is no interest in doing wire transfer in CNY even though this is meant to be for mainland chinese without cost?

maybe I am wrong, but I understood from bank, it should be possible to send cny to cny account of our bank via chinese correspondent bank ISBC.

It could be great if someone could do a test with this, and if all ok present procedure here in forum or in chinese forum for bitshares.

Apart from that, I would like to point you towards the possibility of sending cny, change it with no commission fee in the pair btc/cny, then change again free of charge from btc to USD, and then you are ready to buy bitusd with usd obtained. I say commisssion free as it is a fee of 0,0001 just to make sure the sale is still listed on coinmarket cap. It does mean we need some btc listed on those pairs, but I will leave it for the forum to come with suggestions.

Rgds

Ronny

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Welcome to BitShares world Ronny, thanks for your efforts hope everything run smooth, next week try your services, keep waiting this nanocard,,, is going to be great bro.

hey btswildpig maybe make sense for chinesse in europa that wanna send bitcny home  ;)

Make sense .....maybe CCEDK should advertise that in Denmark Chinese community first ..... and Euro-Chinese community ...
And accept local currency in exchange for BitCNY .

That's the competitive edge there .

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Welcome on board Ronny!

thanks for your hard work .

indeed  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:34:55 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ