Author Topic: Cheap BitUSD for sale on CCEDK for USD $1.01 per BitUSD  (Read 22741 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
sorry but this news does nothing if its a sign of annoucements to come.  This exchange isn't BTS or even BTC exclusive.  Its doing the natural thing and supporting all major alt-coins. this was overly hyped.
I think the real news here is that traders can arbitrage bitUSD against CCEDKUSD and keep the peg tighter.
Each additional exchange that adds bitAsset:fiat trading will allow an exponential increase in arbitrage opportunities and our headline product bitUSD will trade closer and closer to its fair market value.
The closer to fair market value we get the more customers we can attract.

Who cares if it benefits other coins too. If BitShares isn't good enough to "win" anyway then what good is it?

I like your analysis.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
sorry but this news does nothing if its a sign of annoucements to come.  This exchange isn't BTS or even BTC exclusive.  Its doing the natural thing and supporting all major alt-coins. this was overly hyped.
I think the real news here is that traders can arbitrage bitUSD against CCEDKUSD and keep the peg tighter.
Each additional exchange that adds bitAsset:fiat trading will allow an exponential increase in arbitrage opportunities and our headline product bitUSD will trade closer and closer to its fair market value.
The closer to fair market value we get the more customers we can attract.

Who cares if it benefits other coins too. If BitShares isn't good enough to "win" anyway then what good is it?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
  :D good job !

when nanocard arrive this will be moar good!

hope not forgot to add bitEUR too when time come !

when only one sure not loose money in your card is bitusd, is good the rest have the bridge but why to load them in your card, beter load bitusd/biteur/bitcny isnt?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:29:12 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline topcandle

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:49:13 pm by topcandle »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
"At first the Bitcoin Debit NanoCard will only support bitcoin, but CCEDK plan to implement further cryptocurrencies as there is demand – including NuBits, BitUSD, NXT and LTC. In the meantime, other coins can of course be exchanged for bitcoin on the exchange, to be used to fund the NanoCard.

The move reduces the friction of going from crypto to fiat, enabling seamless transactions in fiat from customers crypto balances."

https://www.ccedk.com/nanocard

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Is this the one bytemaster was talking about during last dev hangout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup

Offline bitacer

Is this the one bytemaster was talking about during last dev hangout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline testz

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

jaran

They say they plan on implementing bitusd along with other altcoins on there mastercard here

https://www.ccedk.com/nanocard