Author Topic: COUNTDOWN TO ANN RUMOURS!  (Read 8783 times)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Sooo looking at all the inputs.. I would say nobody had it right. :) In the end we were all surprised.. and in a good way!

The trading capability on the same day is like an omen of serendipity of great things to come.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile

Offline oldman

• View Profile
What a coincidence that you can trade NASDAQ and NIKKEI in BitShares starting from today :D

http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/info?asset=NASDAQ

Ok, NOW I'm stoked, this is frign AWESOME!!
Dear Core Devs, I love you.

Good lord, shit just got real.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
What a coincidence that you can trade NASDAQ and NIKKEI in BitShares starting from today :D

http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/info?asset=NASDAQ

Ok, NOW I'm stoked, this is frign AWESOME!!
Dear Core Devs, I love you.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
This announcement describes a HUGE technical upgrade.  It lays the foundation for what bitshares can be, the platform that future partnerships can be built on top of.

I'm excited!

OverstockNasdaqApple Pay can come in the future. :P 
(Except that it will be something other than those three most likely). 

Lets make sure the guy who dumped 200k BTS right after the announcement came out feels silly.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
This announcement describes a HUGE technical upgrade.  It lays the foundation for what bitshares can be, the platform that future partnerships can be built on top of.

I'm excited!

OverstockNasdaqApple Pay can come in the future. :P 
(Except that it will be something other than those three most likely). 

Lets make sure the guy who dumped 200k BTS right after the announcement came out feels silly. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
And now the dumping can begin, since they didn't announce a partnership with apple pay, overstock, and the NASDAQ all at once, so someone is going to be disappointed. :P

According to Stan's summer announcement thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16447

Accouncement 2 is around the corner. And from the sounds of it there's even more to announce throughout the summer. Don't give up hope for an Apple Pay/OverStock/Nasdaq mega-DAC-partnership announcement just yet.  :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
And now the dumping can begin, since they didn't announce a partnership with apple pay, overstock, and the NASDAQ all at once, so someone is going to be disappointed. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

These kind of threads, specially with the capslock and big letters and all the hype, will only make things worse if somehow, people get disappointed or things don't work as they should or if they take time. In case it backfires (hypothetically), it will only make things worse. It makes it seem like there are no room for mistakes (even though this time, there isn't, but I'm speaking in general), which we know they can happen and it's something perfectly normal.

In fact I would go so far as to say it's a guarantee. Even if it's the most awesome announcement that could possibly be, and everything rolls out swimmingly, somebody's going to figure out a reason to spread FUD about it. I promise. In somebody's mind, it will backfire.

Yes, people have way overhyped their expectations now.
I Disagree!!! Did you see it?!?!?!?!!?!? Beyond Awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
These kind of threads, specially with the capslock and big letters and all the hype, will only make things worse if somehow, people get disappointed or things don't work as they should or if they take time. In case it backfires (hypothetically), it will only make things worse. It makes it seem like there are no room for mistakes (even though this time, there isn't, but I'm speaking in general), which we know they can happen and it's something perfectly normal.

In fact I would go so far as to say it's a guarantee. Even if it's the most awesome announcement that could possibly be, and everything rolls out swimmingly, somebody's going to figure out a reason to spread FUD about it. I promise. In somebody's mind, it will backfire.

Yes, people have way overhyped their expectations now.

merockstar

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I'm guessing whitepapers for dpos and bitassets 2.0, new partner, and an outline of the next announcements that they will make.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:53:19 pm by CLains »