Author Topic: No Audio with "Newbie Video Tutorials"  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Mercury

• View Profile
Hello,

I initially started this thread in the Newbie/Video Tutorial section.

After doing some further testing and investigation, I thought it should perhaps be placed (I copy/pasted it) into the Technical Support Forum to notify the Moderators of the problem I've been experiencing as it does not appear to be 'on my end'. (I apologize if it turns it to be on my end, but after doing some testing I'm fairly certain that it is not.)

Please refer to below copy/pasted thread from the Newbie/Video Tutorial forum.

Thank you.

-Merc

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Video Tutorials of using BitShares wallets
« Reply #12 on: Today at 11:23:07 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
UPDATE:

There is almost certainly something wrong with the Video Tutorials themselves with regards to audio.

I took the embedded YouTube links from several of the Video Tutorials themselves and went directly to YouTube to watch (and hopefully hear) the videos as they are directly from the YouTube website...

Result: No audio. Video plays beautifully, but there is no audio to be heard. If I click around on YouTube to watch other random videos, I have no problems, - audio is heard loud and clear.

(I'm a newbie here still trying to get comfortable and knowledgeable on the ins-and-outs of this forum, but I'll try to notify the forum's Technical Support and/or Moderators of my experiences.)

-Mercury

Quote from: Mercury on Today at 08:16:06 PM
Hi guys,

Okay, what numb-nut newbie oversight might I be making here - I have no audio coming through with any of the videos I've tried to watch so far (5 videos so far with no audio coming through).

I've checked everything I can think of on my end, volume level settings, sound system is powered ON (duh), etc. and all is good.
I have no problem hearing audio through my system when I play a Youtube video, music through my Winamp player, etc. I'm just not getting any audio coming through with these Video Tutorials.

Can anyone offer any suggestions of what else I should check?

Thanks for your help.

-Merc
Modify message