Author Topic: social consensus deleted in bitshares 2.0?  (Read 4262 times)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
...feeling unfair

wanna say too,

Thanks for piece of tecnology like graphene, its a focking good job. just amazing.

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
its just another SCAM

they had broken all good sinergy in bts communitty to have fat btc bags at his own. Same happen in steem all investors are dry.

Oh and in bitshares PTS they just switch off the blockchain after dump all his coins.

you guys are focking smart cant wait the time to met you.

for the while just remember to everybody that invest on cryptonomex proyects its a probabilty of 99.99999999% of loose his money. based on real stuff

i continue to evangelice everybody with BTS word, just change some of them like you did with social consensus PTS etc...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:18:56 pm by infovortice2013 »

Offline R

• View Profile
Are you seriously asking for an authoritative answer from a few people to tell you what the social consensus is?

That's not how it works...

Beautiful.

+1

Anyone smart enough to sharedrop on the BitShares community
is going to be smart enough to host their business model directly on the BitShares blockchain
to enjoy our shared network effect and interoperability.

There's plenty of transaction bandwidth to host every coinmarketcap-listed blockchain on a single common ledger with enough left over for VISA++.

...and the only things more powerful than a social consensus is network effect and Darwinian natural selection.

The only good excuse I can think of is if there is a compelling philosophical difference in what The Rules and Parameter Settings should be.

So...
You steem guys smart enough?
They never sharedropped on the BTS community.
New Dacs continuing to ignore shredropping theory/social consensus is pretty demoralizing, lol.

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Are you seriously asking for an authoritative answer from a few people to tell you what the social consensus is?

Beautiful.

+1

is going to be smart enough to host their business model directly on the BitShares blockchain

There's plenty of transaction bandwidth to host every coinmarketcap-listed blockchain on a single common ledger with enough left over for VISA++.

...and the only things more powerful than a social consensus is network effect and Darwinian natural selection.

The only good excuse I can think of is if there is a compelling philosophical difference in what The Rules and Parameter Settings should be.

So...
You steem guys smart enough?
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Beautiful.

+1

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 04:43:18 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Beautiful.

+1
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

Beautiful.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:29:57 am by puppies »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Social consensus was altered even in bitshares 0.x .
There isn't any clear license for bitshares 2.0 (at least atm).
Social consensus status is currently unclear.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
So if you want to use the toolkit to build a service or company within the existing Bitshares network (on the same blockchain) then you can use it for free.  If you want to build a new network (on a different blockchain) and you sharedrop according to the social consensus, then you can use it for free.  If you want to steal (overzealous) use other people's hard work and turn your back on the community and existing network, then you can contribute to the development, build on the existing technology and pay for a license.  If that is the idea then i'm all for it.  Network effect is everything because if the network can mature, anything is possible.

That is it (more or less).

the social consensus may still exist in some form for off main blockchain projects....

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
will btsholder still reciving shares from new DACs ?

------ NO -------
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:03:27 pm by infovortice2013 »