Author Topic: Press release for DPOS 2.0 announcements?  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
I've just found a cointelegraph interview with Ken Code from a few months ago about BitShares and I was very impressed.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114033/bitshares-101-basics-of-the-worlds-4th-most-popular-cryptocurrency

+5% Ken!
How did you make it happen? Was it something a well informed layman-shareholder could organize?

Are there any upcoming articles or press releases for DPOS 2.0? I've been looking for a press release since Monday

The documentation brilliantly describes all the new features but I haven't seen a concise pitch for BitShares.
From the article:
It's my job to provide a snappy overview of BitShares before moving to the interview portion of this article.

But the simple fact is that BitShares is more than a cryptocurrency. It utilizes financial tools and contract types of which I'm no expert. The kind Wall Street cats must specialize in. And so I really don't completely understand it, which makes me equally suspicious and excited.

It would be great it there was a go-to paragraph that journo's could copy+paste, or a template of some sort for the introductory context portion of articles.
I think the quicker and easier it is for a website to whip up an article about BitShares for pageviews and clicks the more news coverage we'll get. They may even be able to benefit from the referral program in some way.
Would a widget of some sort be useful? A button that can be easily added to website that allows the owner to input their account name and set up a referral faucet. I'm not sure if that's possible or not

JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM