Author Topic: Official BitShares 2.0 [ANN] Thread on Bitcointalk  (Read 12239 times)

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
I assume that, from a savers point of view, you can still save in bitgold, bitsilver etc and still earn a yield for holding that asset.
Does anyone know if that is still the same in 2.0?

Yes, but not as straightforward. You have to use the bond market.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I assume that, from a savers point of view, you can still save in bitgold, bitsilver etc and still earn a yield for holding that asset.

It's being phased out with Graphene. The #1 criticism of MPA has always been "but if you get interest it's obviously a scam". I say it's a good thing to do away with it.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
If you are looking for something to do, stop by and help answer questions on bitcointalk:

[ANN] BitShares 2.0

Be nice.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.