Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886983 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Price was bottoming out and still crashed like 50%  :o

Offline lakerta06

wow, such blood on the street. it is almost buy time

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
BTC tx backlog spiked, wonder how much of the price decline is people simply removing coins from exchanges?  Very mixed messages about what's actually going to happen in China.  Some say its a temporary halt on ICO's, others say the exchanges will stop trading?  Does that mean coins will be stuck on exchanges?

Offline Chronos

Bad day for crypto. Reminds me of the old saying, ""The bull walks up the stairs, and the bear jumps out the window.”

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline alex kong

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
back to normal (almost)

Really hard to say what's normal anymore... The last year has been insane. Anyone remember when "normal" was 40c or .003c? I think we're still well in the price-discovery phase. Very few people have actually figured out how useful BTS is. All coins are a company but BTS has a useful product which is very rare.

Offline lakerta06

back to normal (almost)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
I'm surprised to see all the other currencies/projects showing double digit recovery and see Bitshares almost at a stand still... It reminds me of the old days...

So, where's that Hero marketing campain? It's radio silence since it kicked in like 2 weeks ago... Guess we'll need to be patient

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Latest Huffington Post Article widely syndicated...

Interesting article indeed! But Bitshares on EOS next year, that's insider's info being leaked! [emoji12]

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Guess we'll need to be patient

disagree, "we" need to start working and stop hoping for others to take us to the moon

Couldn't agree more fav. But for those of us who are not technical, it would be nice to see us form a committee tasked with X and then hire someone to do it. It seems there's an element of paralysis this decentralisation has, at least until we have more members.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I'm surprised to see all the other currencies/projects showing double digit recovery and see Bitshares almost at a stand still... It reminds me of the old days...

So, where's that Hero marketing campain? It's radio silence since it kicked in like 2 weeks ago... Guess we'll need to be patient

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Latest Huffington Post Article widely syndicated...
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.