Author Topic: What is everyone up to?  (Read 6466 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Writing press releases.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I have been building DPOShub.org along with @DataSecurityNode. It's an interactive web-based platform for our community to share PR content, build business relationships and post classified listings (just a few of the many features). Check out our update in the May NullStreet Journal, and our whitepaper: http://www.dposhub.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dposhubdelegateproposal.pdf

We should have a working beta soon and we will be sharing more information in a public announcement in a few weeks. Stay tuned!

Also, please don't forget to vote for our delegate: delegate.dposhub-org
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
I'm designing a range of asset class structures and associated tokens that could be implemented in bitShares, and serve as (better) substitutes to traditional structures like stable currency, term deposits, bonds, ETF's, futures and options, CFDs, credit markets, etc. This will require greater flexibility than privatised bitAssets currently allow, so there will initially be some lobbying to do on this front. Later I would like to get others involved as co-funders, developers and promoters to help bring these to fruition and share reward from them.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
So there are some great people in this community. I read as much of the forum as possible, the news letters, recommended links and a bunch more but I still don't have a clue what everyone is up to!  I was thinking maybe there are others who feel the same. Assuming we can all get passed the CMX nuke  :P, we'll need get really mobilised if we're going to build the network up so we can afford the core devs and get the juggernaut rolling.

So please post a short summary in this thread, if you wouldn't mind, about what you're up to. Or recommend someone who's efforts have made a difference to you. The idea is for us all to have a reasonable idea of who our foundational, active members of the Bitshares network are and what they are up to.

This is also a call to all lurkers too. Are you working behind the scenes? Or perhaps you are on the cusp of introducing yourself....well go for it!  We sometimes bark and our bite is always worse, but we'll work it out in the end  :D

I'll go first.... Ben Mason, working towards integrating BTS into my Vape shop, perhaps launching a UIA.