Author Topic: [ANN] [0% Fee] Extasie MMC Pool! Needs more of your CPU power! NEW SERVER  (Read 19359 times)

Offline TiGei99

• View Profile
To lure some more miners over .. there is now a 20MMC bonus for the block finder!
is that 20MMC taken from the other pool miners or from your fee?
How should this work from fees? At the moment the block reward is 252.7 MMC.  1.5% fee are 3.7905 MMC for pool owner for each new block found by the pool.
3.7905 < 20 ... so I don't think it can be sold from fee
MMC: MDp6AbARFnh68S8jURM4T8WBWudY5caMPq

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
To lure some more miners over .. there is now a 20MMC bonus for the block finder!
is that 20MMC taken from the other pool miners or from your fee?

Offline pulsarz

• View Profile

Offline pulsarz

• View Profile
Is there an issue reporting the current hashrate?  Because my CPU tells me I am at ~ 3.5 h/m but the extasie site reports me at ~ 1 and going down.  When I look at my workers it says I'm not active at all.  I have 3 cloud servers also pointed there.  I should have at least something to show for it.   :)
Speed calculations are still off .. I'll look into it. But it's only a display bug, all the shares are correctly credited ;)

Also "fixed" the payout problem, blocks on the pool confirmed before the blocks confirms in the wallet .. I added some MMC as a buffer, everything is properly working now.

Just so we're clear:  I'm talking about the Dashboard graphic (I can tell the pool payouts are off - and the workers are reporting at khs/hr).  When I point my miner from my desktop CPU to your pool it starts out slowly increasing rate until it's close to what my minerd output tells me (~3.5 h/m).  But after a while, like an hour or so, the graphic shows my hashrate decreasing slowly to zero.  If I quit my miner and restart it, it slowly increases, like it should.  The question is: is this a graphic glitch on your end or is there something going wrong on my end?  My CPU shows pretty solid and steady usage as seen from the task manager, and the minerd output shows a pretty consistent 3.5 h/m.  I'm trying to figure out why there's so much variance in the dashboard reporting.  If it's a WIP, that's cool.  Just want to be sure.

Thanks.
Pool payouts are correct. But the speed only decreases and never goes back up ? That's the first time I hear that.

Offline badbonez

• View Profile
Is there an issue reporting the current hashrate?  Because my CPU tells me I am at ~ 3.5 h/m but the extasie site reports me at ~ 1 and going down.  When I look at my workers it says I'm not active at all.  I have 3 cloud servers also pointed there.  I should have at least something to show for it.   :)
Speed calculations are still off .. I'll look into it. But it's only a display bug, all the shares are correctly credited ;)

Also "fixed" the payout problem, blocks on the pool confirmed before the blocks confirms in the wallet .. I added some MMC as a buffer, everything is properly working now.

Just so we're clear:  I'm talking about the Dashboard graphic (I can tell the pool payouts are off - and the workers are reporting at khs/hr).  When I point my miner from my desktop CPU to your pool it starts out slowly increasing rate until it's close to what my minerd output tells me (~3.5 h/m).  But after a while, like an hour or so, the graphic shows my hashrate decreasing slowly to zero.  If I quit my miner and restart it, it slowly increases, like it should.  The question is: is this a graphic glitch on your end or is there something going wrong on my end?  My CPU shows pretty solid and steady usage as seen from the task manager, and the minerd output shows a pretty consistent 3.5 h/m.  I'm trying to figure out why there's so much variance in the dashboard reporting.  If it's a WIP, that's cool.  Just want to be sure.

Thanks.
MMC: MQ4EA85nnZwytrcqx9rJSpDWVTSXaxfqmc

Offline pulsarz

• View Profile

Offline badbonez

• View Profile

MMC: MQ4EA85nnZwytrcqx9rJSpDWVTSXaxfqmc

Offline kbhutto

• View Profile
3rd block! up to 685 and climbing. more power!  ???

Your hashpower is impressive man. You are #1 on pool :)

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
3rd block! up to 685 and climbing. more power!  ???
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline belltown

• View Profile
Added link to your pool on memorycoin.info I hope you get more CPU power
How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
need more power. mmcpool smoking us. lol 8)

mmcpool should really raise the fee, he would just get richer and it would help all of us smaller pool operators out, and the network for that matter :) its a win win.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:07:10 pm by KillerByte »

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
need more power. mmcpool smoking us. lol 8)

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile

Offline pulsarz

• View Profile
Currently I cant pay out. My balance more than 1 MCC.
It worked now. Auto payout works perfectly, there might be a problem with manual but just set the threshold and your mmc address and they will be sent.

Second block has just been found! ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:50:51 pm by pulsarz »

Offline neisseria

• View Profile
i'm here too.
we need more power!
MMC: MQJdZ8BBFF5BHBJV4gWafPCv9Un1yb6Snk