Author Topic: Do's and don'ts when discussing about Bitshares 2.0  (Read 4037 times)

Offline klosure

• View Profile
Censorship is raging.
Thread Wake up call: BitShares 2.0 is NOT BitShares has been locked and OP rageously striked through by Bytemaster.
Thread Cryptonomex? WTF is this? has been locked as well.
Thread I guess I am going to have to go to BitcoinTalk moved to "Random Discussion"

Clearly we these threads were not constructive.
Please people try to be constructive.
Here is a list of tips to avoid having your thread censored

Do's:
- Show support for Cryptonomex, Graphene, Bitshares 2.0
- Express your enthusiasm for the future of Bitshares
- Express gratitude to the core dev team for doing everything for the community, without thinking about their own interests.
- Express admiration for how selfless the core dev team is and how it's all for our common good.
- Call anyone expressing doubts and concerns about the move a fudster
- Ignore all arguments that cast the slightest shadow of doubt on the migration

Don't:
- Express concerns about the licensing matters, ownership of intellectual properties
- Ask where the original mission of Bitshares of being an open toolkit to create DACs and get sharedrop has gone
- Ask embarassing questions or challenge anything about Graphene, Cryptonomex and Bitshares 2.0
- Make any remark that may imply that the community is being taken advantage of
- Question the motives of the core dev team
- Ask details about Cryptonomex
- Imply that the core dev team is being greedy

Repeat after me:
- The community is not being forced, we are happy to move to Bitshares2.0, there shall be no debate or questions asked.
- The community is not being forced, we are happy to move to Bitshares2.0, there shall be no debate or questions asked.

I'll personally report to moderators any posts that don't comply with the above.
You've been warned.