Author Topic: We need a "Questions/Concerns" Subforum  (Read 2834 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I vote for the subforum to be called, "FUD & CUD" ... a place where Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt can run amok.

Select readers can partly digest the FUD, then return it to their mouths and spew it out for the remaining subforum members.

Oh wait, I think I just described our blog circa 2013. Those were the days.  :-\

:P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Tuck Fheman

I vote for the subforum to be called, "FUD & CUD" ... a place where Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt can run amok.

Select readers can partly digest the FUD, then return it to their mouths and spew it out for the remaining subforum members.

Oh wait, I think I just described our blog circa 2013. Those were the days.  :-\

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
This is good.

Can we get the recently locked threads that were moved to Random, moved here and unlocked?

+5% however, I did not lock those threads, and I won't interfere with another mod. I'll try to find out who locked them though

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
This is good.

Can we get the recently locked threads that were moved to Random, moved here and unlocked? 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline vikram

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I'd prefer an extra sub.

There will be fud and a lot of heated discussions in, so I'd rather not associate it with proposals

Offline vikram

I sort of wanted the Stakeholder Proposals to be the place for serious discourse about the future of our community. Should I rename it to Stakeholder Proposals & Concerns ? Or do you think we really need a separate subforum.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
 +5%

An admin can do it.

@vikram @cass

Offline fuzzy

Is there a way this can get done?  If I had mod privs I'd do it myself because it is desperately needed.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D