Author Topic: [ANN] CCEDK to Publish its Order Books on the BitShares Blockchain  (Read 30158 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

It's always exciting when your coin gets listed on an exchange.
Imagine what its like when an exchange gets listed on your coin!

+5% +5% +5%
Looking forward to that Bitfinex will be integrated into Bitshares 2.0!  ;D
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Great news!

Does this mean every CCEDK trade will be on-chain, paying a transaction fee?

How does this compare to the fees of other exchanges and how much of a premium do you think the market will pay for counterparty risk-free trades?
Assuming CCEDK refers most of it's users it will get all their tx fees back as referral income - will they 'waive' some of the tx fee in order to advertise lower trading fees via CCEDK?
Where is the income from users that were not referred by CCEDK?
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Here's another one of Ronny's slides from his presentation at the Bitcoin conference in Denmark today...

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
http://www.coindesk.com/45-percent-of-bitcoin-exchanges-fail-study-finds/

Online bitcoin exchanges have a failure rate of 45 percent, with customer balances often wiped out, a new study has found...
The median lifetime of exchanges is just 381 days, Moore and Christin found.

That's.. just.. crazy :o

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
I think its time to sign up for a Nano card. 
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

jaran

Are there any plans for CCEDK to issue shares as a UIA and return a percentage of its profits via dividends or burning to shareholders?

For example on nxt coinimal has shares and pays out dividends.  The downside there is you have to trust coinimal to report it's profits correctly since its centralized...

Offline mint chocolate chip

This is outstanding. CCEDK and our team get mad props.

This will invariably increase the number of transactions we handle, recurring revenue stream!

sumantso

I'm thinking the BitShares part will be transparent to the user. They'll log into an exchange like normal and may see some branding like, "Orderbook Powered by BitShares" or some such. BitShares will replace their MySQL or whatever they were using as a ledger.

Any exchange not using BitShares interoperability services will be at an extreme liquidity disadvantage.

That's basically equivalent to them throwing away their existing architecture for the 'exchange' part of CCDEK and 'just' becoming a gateway - they must have had some worthy incentive to relinquish that level of control...

edit: so are we talking about having CCDEK.USD, or will they just use plain bitUSD?

CCEDK.USD or BitUSD is still being worked out, but I would prefer they perform the bridge function and so users of the exchange never have any liability.

Would've been awesome if it was bitUSD, that would be immense for liquidity and peg. But I guess they realize that the lopsided nature of BitAssets 2.0 means they have to charge a deposit rate; in contrast to other where they even give a bonus on deposit.

BM, are you determined to make BitAssets shewed, or do you plan a review sometime?

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
 +5% Great News

I'm thinking the BitShares part will be transparent to the user. They'll log into an exchange like normal and may see some branding like, "Orderbook Powered by BitShares" or some such. BitShares will replace their MySQL or whatever they were using as a ledger.

Any exchange not using BitShares interoperability services will be at an extreme liquidity disadvantage.

It's a concept I see in poker sites, they form networks to pool player liquidity. http://www.pokerscout.com/ , http://www.ipoker.com/html/page/cardrooms

However they still get dwarfed by the likes of PokerStars who are able to market and improve a a single large brand rather than a lot of smaller ones. 

Of course, in the case of BitShares, besides pooling liquidity, customers are also getting a lot of the advantages of being on a decentralised exchange.

http://www.coindesk.com/45-percent-of-bitcoin-exchanges-fail-study-finds/

Online bitcoin exchanges have a failure rate of 45 percent, with customer balances often wiped out, a new study has found...
The median lifetime of exchanges is just 381 days, Moore and Christin found.

So combined it could certainly be an exchange game changer.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline yellowecho

We start with our own EU-based international exchange in Denmark, which went live more than a year ago. CCEDK.com offers buy and sell options for digital currencies in a secure environment on the base of two-factor authentication (2FA) with 24/7 worldwide customer support. We span five continents and 17 languages so far. We offer anonymous trading of some 85+ crypto pairs based on BitUSD, BitEUR, BitCNY, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BitShares, NuBits, NuShares, Dogecoin, DASH , Nextcoin, Blackcoin, Peercoin and Fimkrypto as well as a 50+ Fiat pairs with validation.

Does this mean they're launching bitDOGE, bitDASH, bitLTC, bitPPC, etc. when they roll out their Graphene-powered exchange?  :o
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Order book sharing between exchanges? I could put up a buy order on exchange A and get it filled by someone selling on exchange B?  :o

My mind has been blown. And it has been blown a lot in my short career on this planet.

Well done guys!

Tuck Fheman

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Yeaaa Ronny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline svk

I think this post merits a visit from this guy:

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks