Author Topic: Metaexchange  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
your features what you can choose

1. Quick

you want to transfer instantly and don't provide a upper limit of the conversion you want (you find a guess what your average conversion will be on the top page if you but the BTC amount into the field and push "BTC"

2. Expert

you want to transfer but want to get sure not to pay more then xxxx, so you provide a "limit" for the conversion and a time your limit will be canceled. The market maker tries to fullfill your order as much as possible and if something left and your order expiere the not converted part will got back to your BTC address

3. Relative

you want to transfer and you don't care about the price. What you care is not to pay xx% more then the feed price at a particular time. So you place an order with xx% above the feedprice. Only user can execute this prices if you place your relative order below our own market maker, but you car be sure if a sell happens you are the first who will get executed.

Hope this will help a little bit, too!

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
I'm on my way! Thanks for the quick response.

Offline monsterer

Hi there,

Sure, the process of buying works like this, for market https://metaexchange.info/markets/BTS/BTC:

1) Enter your bitshares account name into the 'Your BTS account' box
2) Hit submit
3) Use the generated bitcoin deposit address to buy BTS by sending bitcoins to that address

You can use the quote feature at the top of the page to get an idea of the rate you will receive for a given deposit amount.

Cheers, Paul.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hi, monsterer is the guy to ask about that, I'll page him for ya..
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
Can someone point to a source where there is a blow by blow description on how to use Metaexchange? I'm kind of new to all this and am finding the buy/sell page a bit cryptic.
Thanks..