Author Topic: The Matrix Trilogy Decoded - Mindblow  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I first heard about him on Anarchast when he was exposing what's happening in "the church of Satan". (He used to be a church of Satan priest)

He is involved in de-occulting the occult and explaining symbolism used in "the matrix". ;-)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Cool

Any idea who Mark Passio really is? (I've no idea)
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Who else has the Matrix as one of their top movies?

I can't think of a movie being more relevant to our community than this one. We all took the proverbial red pill at some point. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Maybe like me, you enjoyed the first movie of the trilogy but was confused about the trilogy has a whole.

What's the heck is it suppose to mean?

It is clear that the first of the trilogy is about "What is the Matrix". But the more heady stuff of the Matrix Reloaded(the why) and the Matrix Revolution(the How) completely went over the head of most people...including me.

I went on to look for the deeper meaning on different blogs but they were all superficial in nature. (Talking about capitalism vs communism or saying that it was a rehash of the "Allegory of the Cave" of Plato.)

I was mistaken.

This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDqNDLpZa8
is a 2 hour long presentation but my mind was BLOWN AWAY! (into tiny pieces of code)

If you watch this video, you won't be able to resist to watch this trilogy with a complete different perspective.

Enjoy!