Author Topic: AngelShares--FAQ  (Read 2580 times)

Offline bytemaster

I would like to add a question, may be a continue of the following question

Can I donate from a multi-address PTS/BTC wallet?

That is:

Can I donate from blockchain.info, since they support dump privatekeys? Ignore the consideration of security.

As long as you have your private keys and know how to use them. This approach is possible only for experienced individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I would like to add a question, may be a continue of the following question

That is:

Can I donate from blockchain.info, since they support dump privatekeys? Ignore the consideration of security.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline que23

• View Profile
Great Post!  I would like to send you a 1 PTS TIP from the Angel fund for this initiative once we have the accounting system set up.   Contact me at that time to remind me and I will make it so!

Roger that, it will also keep me motivated to update this.

If anyone wants to help me, please post a Q&A.

Otherwise, if you have a question, just ask.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline bytemaster

Great Post!  I would like to send you a 1 PTS TIP from the Angel fund for this initiative once we have the accounting system set up.   Contact me at that time to remind me and I will make it so!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline que23

• View Profile
What are AngelShares?
AngelShares are a way to direct resources currently wasted on mining equipment and electricity and direct them into helping the crypto-equity industry grow.

How many AngelShares will there be?
10,000 AGS * 200 days = 2,000,000

What can I do with AngelShares?
AngelShares will get you a stake in all DACs created and sponsored by Invictus and other teams who use their code.

When does the AngelShares auction start?
January 1 2014: All donations sent to the AGS addresses before the new year will be included in the first day.

Are AngelShares transferrable?
No, they are non-transferrable.

Yes, we have to tools to import all keys from your PTS and BTS wallets.

What time zone is the AngelShares auction on?
GMT

What happens when I send a donation?
Donations are logged in the public block chain to be referenced every time a new DAC is released. AngelShares are for longterm investments.

Can I send donations from an exchange?
No, you have to have control over your private keys for the addresses you donate from.

Will AGS be sent to me?
No. Shares are abstract in nature and not something transferrable.  They will result in your Private Keys being given balances in BTS when launched.   Every time we spend from the address we will document the purpose of the transfer.  We are working on that system now, until then we are not touching the funds.

How many confirmations does each transaction need to have before the day's deadline?
The timestamp in the block is all that matters.

How can I track the donations to the pools each day until launch?
PTS pool https://coinplorer.com/PTS/Addresses/PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw
BTC pool https://coinplorer.com/BTC/Addresses/1ANGELwQwWxMmbdaSWhWLqBEtPTkWb8uDc

What happens if only one person sends a donation?
If one person sent 1 donation, either AGS or BTC, and they were the only person to make a donation, they would receive the 5000 AGS for that day.

What happens if no one donates?
I don't know. It will probably never happen.

Who profits from AngelShares?
Everyone! 100% of the proceeds go to growing the crypto-equity industry. Zero percent  will be retained as profits by Invictus. Funds will be used to encourage new developers with salaries, grants, contracts, and bounties to build everything from small components to entire new DACs.  They will be used provide a free high-quality Developer's Toolkit giving DAC developers a huge head start.  They will be used for advertisements, conferences, promotions and give-aways to stimulate interest in the new industry and to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute.  They will be used for legal advocacy for the ecosystem in many jurisdictions.  Anything that we believe will grow the value of ProtoShares and all DACs that honor the contributions of ProtoShares and AngelShares holders.

What if I have a lot of cash or BTC to invest?
Contact Invictus
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF