Author Topic: Whiteboard/ Animated Videos for Just $5  (Read 11057 times)

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
I liked the demo video!
$5 is a good price

I will write a script and hopefully others will chip in for the $5

I think it should focus on bitUSD, with a note that other currencies/assets are available. Keeping it simple and focusing on aspects of bitshares that are similar to traditional banking, but better.

Rough script (I'm not sure how long 30 secs is in text):
BitShares is a global financial network for everyone. Think of it as the internet of banking.
BitShares takes complex financial processes from the hands of lawyers and bankers and puts them in the hands of the people, all secured by an incorruptible network of provably honest computers.

Introducing BitUSD, the flagship product. It's secure, private and user friendly. No more waiting in line or long phone calls to access your money.
All the familiarity and spending power of the Dollar, but without the limitations of bankers and bureaucracy.
International transfers? No problem! And there are no additional fees either. (Show money beaming around the globe instantly)
Recurring payments are a breeze, set it and forget it. (Show a user paying their electricity bill, set to take payment monthly. A bill comes in the mail, and disappears in a poof of smoke or something visual).

If you like the sound of BitUSD and fancy yourself as a bit of a marketer, the referral system allows you to collect 80% of the fees generated by customers you sign up.
That's up to $80 per person!

BitShares is for businesses and customers alike. If you need your employees to spend from the company account, BitShares' Dynamic Account Permissions allow you to set limits on who can spend and how much!

Would you like to issue a discount voucher or a token specific to your needs? BitShares allows you to create your own User Issued Asset (UIA) and collect all the fees it generates!
Your token can then be traded on the Graphene industrial-grade trading platform capable of 100,000 transactions per second.

How about getting a loan?
The BitShares Bond market allows you to get the capital you need. You could even use your own UIA token as the collateral.
If you've got some savings you can put them to work and earn interest! All loans are secured with collateral requirements of your choosing and repayments are scheduled as you desire.

If you're a gambler or in need of the wisdom of the crowd then BitShares' Prediction Markets will help you.
You can bet on your favorite sports team or see who everyone thinks most likely to win the election, which may well be voted-on using BitShares' Follow My Vote system.

If you'd like to get your hands on some bitUSD or invest in the system itself, go to CCEDK.com and get a Nanocard, the crypto credit card!

I'm not affiliated with CCEDK, but as they seem to be the most prominent exchange I think it's best to spoon-feed viewers as much as possible on where to go.

"www.bitshares.org" should be on display throughout, plus any other "need to know" info
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
Thank you for the link :) Downloading the wallet

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Thank you for vouching :)Sure I can and will accept bitusd :) Can you send me a guide on how to get a wallet for bitshares? I will look here in the forum too :)

http://v1.bitshares.org/get-started here's everything you need :)

if you need help, you know my email / tox.im

Edit: and checkout bitshares.org the new version is coming soon with some great features

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
Thank you for vouching :)Sure I can and will accept bitusd :) Can you send me a guide on how to get a wallet for bitshares? I will look here in the forum too :)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
vouching, he made a great video for me. (marketing the referral program)

@Thekool1s how about taking bitUSD? :)

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
I will Create a professional Whiteboard Animation video for $5 in 24 hours (can take upto 7 days), This will allow you to engage with your audience like never before!

The $5 Package Includes:
-Whiteboard Animation video- 30 second long
-Free Background Music :)
-Different Background Colors
-Unlimited Retakes until you are satisfied
-Free 720p HD Resolution (contact me for 1080p Costs additional $5)
-I can deliver the video in any format.

You will need to provide me with the following stuff:
-A Written Script, this is required for all the orders
-logo and website Url this is optional if you don't have
-VoiceOver file (required if you order voiceover sync services)
-Voice Over's Script this is required if your order includes voiceover creation service)

Note:
-If you wish to include your own music or pictures, you will need to send me those files. But i have a huge library it contains almost every business related item Smiley

If you have any questions contact me right away i will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Better Demo  :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tiotq

1st Review:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.msg219230.html#msg219230
2nd Review
SOLD!
OUTSTANDING work!!

Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share...
English: https://youtu.be/e2x0lPCDXIw
Deutsch: https://youtu.be/3E6S5y8kXTg
By KenCode

BitUSD,and many others cryptocurrencies accepted!

Additionally you can pay via: Bitcoin or use paypal on fiverr

Charges:
For Basic 30 sec video no voice over 720p: $5
Voice over syncing charges:$10 per minute and $5 per 30 sec
1080p Render will cost additional: $10

Extra Fast!: 2 day Delivery! $20
Watermark:$5
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:37:44 pm by Thekool1s »