Author Topic: Whiteboard/ Animated Videos for Just $5  (Read 11061 times)

Offline onceuponatime

Can we get a refund from that Toby guy who was suppose to make a rap video for us?  Seems like we could get a lot of high quality videos for BTS for the $500 given to Toby...

I think that he was only given half in advance ($250), but yeah, we should get a refund.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Can we get a refund from that Toby guy who was suppose to make a rap video for us?  Seems like we could get a lot of high quality videos for BTS for the $500 given to Toby...

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
It takes months to fill page 1 of google with our website pages, so submitting these now with 2.0 stuff in the videos willl help us get there and secure page 1 by the time 2.0 comes out :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

jakub

Very cool videos, well done.

I've got ideas for at least 10 more videos now...
Step-by-step videos, technical support, merchant related, investor and saver videos...
But I guess we need to hold off till 2.0 before we can think of more videos...

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
SOLD!
OUTSTANDING work!!

Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share...
English: https://youtu.be/e2x0lPCDXIw
Deutsch: https://youtu.be/3E6S5y8kXTg

Step-by-step videos, technical support, merchant related, investor and saver videos...

GREAT job Muhammad!!!
  -ken

It was a pleasure working with you :), Will surely work in the future too :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
SOLD!
OUTSTANDING work!!

Please Like, Comment, Subscribe and Share...
English: https://youtu.be/e2x0lPCDXIw
Deutsch: https://youtu.be/3E6S5y8kXTg

GREAT job Muhammad!!!
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
Thanks for the review, DataSecurityNode. Highly recommended guy to work with. I am happy you liked my work

Yes "Tuck fheman" This costs alot, Even if you check out fiverr, They charge like alot just see this pic, Just for Extra fast delivery $20 ,And for 1080p $10, I am charging like half of it, It did 2 videos for ken code also i did not charge him for the watermark. His review will be also up any time.

The Rates i am offering are the lowest, If data security node have done it through fiverr it would have cost him atleast,$35 Just for the video without syncing and Additional $60 for just syncing the voice, Around $95, But i did it for him for him around the half price mark, I am increasing the rates little now,
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:54:37 am by Thekool1s »

Tuck Fheman

Thanks for your concern Tuck.. but we got follow up messages that I knew would blow it out of the water after a few messages..

Seriously though.. should really click on the link and see the work he did! :D

It wasn't really sarcastic though, it was only contrast.

When going through recent messages the effect of replies is lost and my first impression upon seeing bold red letters warning was, "yep I knew $5 was too good to be true!", so I moved on.

Later I saw the thread replies, luckily.

FWIW, to the person making these videos, you can get a lot more (which you probably already know). I just watched a community hand .6 BTC to a guy for a 1 minute text/logo spinning video. I was prompt to post a link to this thread (once I realized your work is legit) so they are aware of the huge price discrepancy in service providers.

Be mindful of your influence. A dewdrop on a baby plant can warp what will be a giant oak forever

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:57:17 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

WARNING - THIS REVIEW IS SARCASM

When you insinuate a scam or crap service, I'm not clicking a link, your word was good enough.

When a perceived complaint comes from a credible source (in giant bold red letters), I'm not assuming they're being sarcastic.

If I were this guy, although I'd understand where your heart is after clicking the link ... I'd prefer you to change this so it avoids the above two scenarios in the future.

I'll stfu now.

Thanks for your concern Tuck.. but we got follow up messages that I knew would blow it out of the water after a few messages..

Seriously though.. should really click on the link and see the work he did! :D

It wasn't really sarcastic though, it was only contrast.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

WARNING - THIS REVIEW IS SARCASM

When you insinuate a scam or crap service, I'm not clicking a link, your word was good enough.

When a perceived complaint comes from a credible source (in giant bold red letters), I'm not assuming they're being sarcastic.

If I were this guy, although I'd understand where your heart is after clicking the link ... I'd prefer you to change this so it avoids the above two scenarios in the future.

I'll stfu now.

WARNING BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THIS GUY!

I just had a video done by this guy.

You maybe shocked by what you get.

You can see my full review and what I ended up getting what I paid for here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.msg219230.html#msg219230

I urge you to check out my review before you buy anything from this guy!

Why post as if you were warning us he's a scammer, when actually you loved it? :P

Because it tastes better! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

You can see my full review and what I ended up getting what I paid for here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15816.msg219230.html#msg219230

Why post as if you were warning us he's a scammer, when actually you loved it? :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
Update, Reduced the prices!

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
The length i am looking at is around 2 or above minute mark from here, Around $20 Is the budget i think you should have, Do you have voice over too in this? If so then for every minute synced there will be additional charge of $10, You will need to provide me with the voice over file and i will sync it up in the video :) You don't want the video to be too fast paced so around 2-2.30 mints mark i am seeing from here or may be under 2 mints.

So the total charges will be around $20-$25 Without voice over and around $45 with voice over. And I will edit the video until you are satisfied :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:37:07 am by Thekool1s »