Author Topic: Crypto ATM (CTM's) and Point Of Sale (POS) systems  (Read 1341 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hey Jake, it's been a while! How you likin the far east?

Here's what I'd like to see at the register:
~10inch rooted android tablet with only the "BitShares POS" open src app installed
cash drawer
barcode scanner
small thermal printer
(scale and slider optional)

The POS software out there right now is to be desired. I want open source (like Odoo). So we just need an api (metaexchange?) that all of the open source accounting/POS packages out there can connect with. The api will use CCEDK by default, but still allow the user to set their own Exchange account info.

Those are just a few items from my BitShares Munich business plan, but if you have a POS network already deployed, I'd like to see it and read up on its features.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline faddat

• View Profile
  • BitShares: faddat
(speaking for MetaDev)

We'd like to collaborate on the POS aspect of this with you.  At the moment, ATMs and the like are a bit beyond our manufacturing means, however we've got a POS network deployed (non-crypto) that we're dying to add crypto to. 

Drop a line sometime :)!

-Jake

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
The new BitShares Munich website will also sell POS and CTM's.

I've evaluated a few and I realize none support BitShares or CCEDK yet, but can you name a couple brands that I could approach (such as Revel, Odoo and Bitxatm) with this upgrade/distribution opportunity?

Please and thanx for any names/url's you can recommend...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:00:16 pm by cass »
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat