Author Topic: 5% Referral Bounty [CLOSED]  (Read 9729 times)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

Probably 5% of the bounty if completed and accepted. Often many people compete but only one gets it. However this thread is months old so not sure if this offer if still valid.

Offline Thom

When you say "qualified" what does that mean? I know several actual degreed CS devs, if I get them to sign up here I get a 5% bounty? 5% of what? How would my referral candidate be substantiated?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I have increased the bounty to 5% of any referral.  Referrals must get the new individual to post in this thread FIRST after signing up to the forum to claim and mention who referred them.

I'm new here on the forum so please forgive my ignorance. I just read the other sticky on bounties, but I'm not sure I understand. Is this particular bounty an incentive to get developers to join the forum? I'm confused.

yup exactly -- if you could point a qualified developer to a bounty task then you can earn 5% referral bonus…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Thom

I have increased the bounty to 5% of any referral.  Referrals must get the new individual to post in this thread FIRST after signing up to the forum to claim and mention who referred them.

I'm new here on the forum so please forgive my ignorance. I just read the other sticky on bounties, but I'm not sure I understand. Is this particular bounty an incentive to get developers to join the forum? I'm confused.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I also suggest we add a "Suggested Bounties!" sticky to the bounty forum.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Sticky this or no one will see it.  +5%

Offline CLains

• View Profile
There's currently around 10 000 PTS in bounties on this forum, that's well over $120 000!

This also means that 500 PTS (more than $6000!) is up for grabs to whoever can refer bounty winners!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 10:01:59 am by CLains »

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
I suggest upping the referral bounty to ~5% of the bounty. It makes sense that getting the best person should be at least 5% of the work?

Offline fuckingegg

• View Profile
that's definitely  kind of you

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
I refer arcke to Import wallet.dat Private Keys via API call bounty
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i referred zwaffelcoin to all logos bounties
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
hehehe....i referred myself
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.