Author Topic: Freebieservers.com Diversifying Into E-sports Betting  (Read 20443 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Happy to let you know that we are inching closer to project completion and should be live by Q1 2016.
This will be our return to our core business and market (gaming).
Electrons.io - will be our last (purely)crypto oriented project for a while.
Post launch and marketing, we'll be looking at teams to either run / own the project as we make the transition back to our core competencies.

Regards

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Am at the brink of releasing a UIA for this.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Hey

Can you ping me via skype ?

Regards

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Let me know if you need help with anything.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Looking forward to hearing more on this freebie.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
I agreewith monsterer, if you are able to offer betting, there is very lucrative blockchain based gambling market potentially much larger than just game leagues especially if you get to be one of the first movers in this area on BTS 2.0

I will be very interested to see where you guys take this. Good Luck

So much larger than just one product - imagine taking a 50% cut of every single blockchain based gambling product on your platform?

We should talk.
Skype maybe ?
To quote Stan "think bigger pinky!".

We are involved in the cutting edge of the cutting edge. If you guys can understand and utilize features and infrastructure that academics are only just beginning to comprehend, then you''ll be several laps ahead in the race with the world at your feet.
The barriers to this new ecosystem are information and understanding. The technology itself is open to everyone, but the real profit will come to those who find new ways to use it.
If you can establish yourself in one market, then moving into another is almost trivial.
It's the knowledge of successful implementation that is important and having a first mover advantage here is HUGE, imo.
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Am thinking of setting up a crowd-funder for this.
Open to suggestions in regards to the same.

Nxt and Bitshares have been vocal about interest and we're looking to tap on both in the most effective fashion.

Regards

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
I agreewith monsterer, if you are able to offer betting, there is very lucrative blockchain based gambling market potentially much larger than just game leagues especially if you get to be one of the first movers in this area on BTS 2.0

So much larger than just one product - imagine taking a 50% cut of every single blockchain based gambling product on your platform?

We should talk.
Skype maybe ?

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Question:

You need 120 BTC but not for equity - correct?

So you need to wait for BTS 2.0 and get a worker elected to get you this funds from our community or do you see a different approach?

The new referral program alone is a big incentive to build it into BitShares.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:52:25 pm by Shentist »

Offline lakerta06

If you partner with BitShares, you should do the fundraising in terms of bitBTC or better yet bitUSD.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
You have a massive opportunity here - if you are able to front the cost of a gambling licence in whichever jurisdiction is the most cost effective, you stand ready to create a platform for blockchain based gambling.

You could create an API which handles the provably fair aspect of the system (and where the bet is struck, crucially) to allow multiple other 3rd party projects to integrate with you, under the umbrella of your licence. In exchange for these services, you take a cut of their profits.

There is nothing like this in the crypto space at the moment, this would be a novel project.

The amount of positive responses we've had so far is humbling.
Yes, there's nothing like this in the crypto-space so far. Currently, with our user reach we are already one of the biggest gaming oriented start-ups  in the crypto-sphere. By focusing on profitability and scale head on through diversification of revenue streams we intend to further strengthen our position.  I have had a number of people willing to support the initiative in the coming weeks and am contemplating how to go about raising funds, ensuring its used effectively and delivering on our promises. Will post updates as I talk to the team :)

Appreciate the interest.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
You have a massive opportunity here - if you are able to front the cost of a gambling licence in whichever jurisdiction is the most cost effective, you stand ready to create a platform for blockchain based gambling.

You could create an API which handles the provably fair aspect of the system (and where the bet is struck, crucially) to allow multiple other 3rd party projects to integrate with you, under the umbrella of your licence. In exchange for these services, you take a cut of their profits.

There is nothing like this in the crypto space at the moment, this would be a novel project.

The amount of positive responses we've had so far is humbling.
Yes, there's nothing like this in the crypto-space so far. Currently, with our user reach we are already one of the biggest gaming oriented start-ups  in the crypto-sphere. By focusing on profitability and scale head on through diversification of revenue streams we intend to further strengthen our position.  I have had a number of people willing to support the initiative in the coming weeks and am contemplating how to go about raising funds, ensuring its used effectively and delivering on our promises. Will post updates as I talk to the team :)

Appreciate the interest.