Author Topic: 50 PTS Bounty - Fix PTS Synchronization Time Issues [PAID]  (Read 25832 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Mission acomplished, now....who gets what %?

No idea - but if it pans out and if I'm due something here's my PTS - PnARJi1wbdCUGMzdck16xe5RKpf3eYBmQP

Thanks

care to share how you got around the error i was encountering?
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline FreeTrade

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Mission acomplished, now....who gets what %?

No idea - but if it pans out and if I'm due something here's my PTS - PnARJi1wbdCUGMzdck16xe5RKpf3eYBmQP

Thanks
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bytemaster

I just need a PTS address from FreeTrade

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Fine by me, about time i roamed about for other bounties
PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

Offline bytemaster

I say FreeTrade splits it up since he has the most rep around here. Put all three of us (barwizi/toast/freetrade) on the google doc though.

Even 3-way split sound good? Also ok with giving barwizi a bit more than 1/3rd, maybe 20/15/15
edit: sp

If the google doc is updated 3 way, I might as well send 3 different transactions.    I just want to avoid having to be responsible for recording 3x as many transactions.  If this is about credit then I will do three entries and send 3 payments. 

I think FreeTrade was good with what ever reward.  So if barwizi is good with 20 PTS then that is the only confirmation I need.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
I say FreeTrade splits it up since he has the most rep around here. Put all three of us (barwizi/toast/freetrade) on the google doc though.

Even 3-way split sound good? Also ok with giving barwizi a bit more than 1/3rd, maybe 20/15/15

edit: sp
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

Okay, nice - I compiled nmushegian/psforkinit and new client finds a connection within a few seconds - will upload and send BM a link by PM.

http://the-iland.net/static/downloads/ProtoShares-0.4.0.zip

Can someone verify FreeTrade's latest submission (I don't have windows here) and make sure that the version number has been bumped from the prior clients and verify that it connects rapidly.  If everything checks out, please give me the address of one person to pay who will be responsible for dividing up the payment.

Offline FreeTrade

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Okay, nice - I compiled nmushegian/psforkinit and new client finds a connection within a few seconds - will upload and send BM a link by PM.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bytemaster

Use the fork branch and I will create a new bounty to merge them in a sane way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

Sorting the branch out is not part of this bounty. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
So then...what now? This bounty will be on hold until someone sorts this out?

Offline bytemaster

As far as I can tell psforkinit is the main branch, and nobody has been working on master for a while now. This does seem wrong, though.
The version on nmushegian/psforkinit is what we want, right?

I agree the code should be migrated back to the master.  We ended up this way in the mad rush to solve the crashing Linux server after our first fork. 

Offline toast

• View Profile
As far as I can tell psforkinit is the main branch, and nobody has been working on master for a while now. This does seem wrong, though.
The version on nmushegian/psforkinit is what we want, right?

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
The git needs attention, else we cant do this. while master branch uses autotools, psforkinit uses .pro. we need sanity checks, merges and revision notes. Maybe open up a request for someone to manage the git.