Author Topic: Need some nodes.  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
Got everything synced up and Bitshares moved.  Hopefully I can save back up before the next increase in price.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Bitshares thin client better be front and center with Bitshares 2.0 because damn this shit is only for geeks right now.  A normal person wouldnt deal with this.

BitShares 2.0 is split between a backend, that us geeks can run, and browser based front end that normal people can run.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
Bitshares thin client better be front and center with Bitshares 2.0 because damn this shit is only for geeks right now.  A normal person wouldnt deal with this.

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
I'm just letting the GUI have its way with my Lenovo T61 with 4 GB.  Almost worth it to just reinstall windows on the Apple ssd if it wasn't full of other important data.

jakub

CLI?  My keys are perfectly safe.  What the Hell is CLI?
CLI=Command Line Interface.

On Windows it's available here:
C:\Program Files\BitShares\bin\bitshares_client.exe
(you need to quit the graphical interface first to be able to run CLI)

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
CLI?  My keys are perfectly safe.  What the Hell is CLI?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
It does take a while for the gui client to show the updated blocks.  Anyone that thinks you should hold your bts rather than get a car so your wife doesn't have to walk, may have their priorities off. 

If you still can't sync, I've had better luck with the cli client.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
UPDATE: I've got 6 network connections now and a 5400 rpm hard disk.  Is the client slow to show new blocks added?  Ive got crazy hard drive activity and full cpu usage and I want the bitshares sold tonight.  Im sure im not most popular but at least they held 2x value from purchase.

yep, it takes some time. just let it work

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
UPDATE: I've got 6 network connections now and a 5400 rpm hard disk.  Is the client slow to show new blocks added?  Ive got crazy hard drive activity and full cpu usage and I want the bitshares sold tonight.  Im sure im not most popular but at least they held 2x value from purchase.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
check bts.wiki there's a list of nodes

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
SWIM has been invested since Nov. 2013 and the time has come for my fiance to get a car so she doesn't have to trek up hill with our child to daycare every morning.  My Mac/Windows blew up so I transferred the appdata folder to a laptop and opened up same updated .9.2 bitshares client but im 23 days behind and no nodes are connecting.  I need some nodes to add tonight.  Any answers?