Author Topic: Whiteboard/ Animated Videos for Just $5  (Read 11055 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank You to @Tuck Fheman - That would be GREATLY appreciated. :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Tuck Fheman

I haven't been voted in as a Delegate

wow. had no idea. props to you for doing this out of pocket!  how on earth have you not been voted in yet? that is the question.

you market your delegate more than anyone from what I can tell, yet the community is not voting for your delegate. why is that? how do you fix it? more marketing?

if someone else hasn't already, i'll vote for your delegate with our marketing (aka medicinal purchasing) account.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

i did not say it was his or anyone's fault. this is feedback i'm giving you. you say stable and mean 1 bitUsd is always about 1 Usd with it. So why do you display a chart that clearly does not show 1 being 1 over time?

Maybe he can use the bitusd graph from the bitshares infographic.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

drekrob

i did not say it was his or anyone's fault. this is feedback i'm giving you. you say stable and mean 1 bitUsd is always about 1 Usd with it. So why do you display a chart that clearly does not show 1 being 1 over time?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
@derkorb
I'm very happy with his (Thekool1s) work. I like the chart too. It sucks about the "en" you mentioned, but I am having him do a lot more of these videos for me. He's got three on his plate from me right now, I'm writing scripts as fast as he can produce them :)

So, cut him some slack, ok?
www.PalmPay.chat

drekrob

also i'm not sure why you would display a rising chart next to no volatility. shouldn't it be a flat chart to make any sense?

Real currencies arent flat they follow the same type of grahp, volatility here means like bitcoin from $1000 to $250 etc :)
so you'd say this is stable:

Offline Thekool1s

• View Profile
also i'm not sure why you would display a rising chart next to no volatility. shouldn't it be a flat chart to make any sense?

Real currencies arent flat they follow the same type of grahp, volatility here means like bitcoin from $1000 to $250 etc :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Yeah, I hear ya. I've been funding all these jobs myself. I haven't been voted in as a Delegate yet to cover these costs. That's why I've been gradually lowering the bounties cuz I'm just about tapped out at this point. This work will pay off for all of us though :)
www.PalmPay.chat

drekrob

I just checked your post for the translation and it was done right there: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17124.0.html
And no thank you, but 250BTS is like 1.60$. Even the translation you got for that amount is better than that (although honestly i think it was a way to direct translation, it feels wrong at some places even though it is technically correct)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Wanna do some English/German translation work?
I've got a few 250BTS jobs, and a bunch of 500BTS jobs up right now if you want one of them.
Check the [JOB BOARD] threads in the Bounties section.. Please and thanx! :) 
www.PalmPay.chat

drekrob

no, its just wrong grammar, on the next slide when you use them in adjectiv form it is right. but if used on their own you don't use it.
http://german.about.com/library/weekly/aa033098.htm

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Uuugh, I wish someone would have caught that before I uploaded and started getting Likes and visitor counts on it. Oh well.
Are those completely invalid German words?
www.PalmPay.chat

drekrob

drekrob

I don't know who translated this, but you would write all of the 3 properties without the "en" suffix.

Xeldal

Can we get a refund from that Toby guy who was suppose to make a rap video for us?  Seems like we could get a lot of high quality videos for BTS for the $500 given to Toby...

I think that he was only given half in advance ($250), but yeah, we should get a refund.

Yes, it was only $250.

Last I spoke with Toby was around the beginning of May.  He indicated that it was basically all written but because of the recent birth of his son and the difficult subject matter it was taking longer than expected.  He also said if he didn't have it completed in the next month or two that he would return what was given to him.  I haven't heard anything since then.  I will follow up with him again in the next week or so.