Author Topic: Missing opportunity for BTS  (Read 4171 times)

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
Cyprus was all speculation,  there was zero actual bitcoin activity in the actual Cyprus at the time. There's close to zero bitcoin activity in Greece today as well and the market is much smarter this time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think there is time until September and the Spanish elections..Then it is game over. So BTS 2 should be fully ready within July and fully ready for mass European adoption by August...

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
they will kick the can ones more, i think the time is not right now!

but it is true, we should right now better preparde and hopfully with 2.0 we will get a easy to use wallet.

Online Brekyrself

• View Profile
I wish Multi Sig was here so I could send someone BitEuro and they drop off physical Euro's in Athena for a nice fee...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Yeah look at BTC after early March 2013 when Cyprus started playing out 8)
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I know you guys are doing your best but I hope you realize the big opportunity BTS is about to miss with the whole Greek situation...Tomorrow Banks are closed and we have capital controls...Cyprus situation was nothing compared to what will follow..

I have been talking about this day for 1  year now..I was hopping that we would be ready for something like that by now but we are still far from ready...The GUI is not working at a time when it is most needable...People are asking me suddenly about bitcoin, I explain them about bitassets and then I have nothing that works to show them..That is sad...

Prepare your selves for huge bitcoin pumps!!Get ready for the thousands levels..BTS will be pumped as well but if we had stable user friendly clients by now we could have a chance to reach bitcoin market cap..This summer is going to get wild for crypto..