Author Topic: Time for the big rally to begin now  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Now 80% of the volume is BitCNY and CNY in BTC38.

May the BTS raise be mainly due to the Yuan devaluation ?

Yuan devaluation is a bad news for BTS since it's volume is in CNY . It means the value that's backing the liquidity is shrinking .

The rise has little to do with Yuan devaluation but more normal market rebounce after a second bottom .

but if you loose trust to CNY maybe you want to buy bitUSD...  (or even short it further)

Everybody in China can buy up to 50000 real USD per year .
Also , they can buy BTC and sell it on OKcoin international to get USD balance ....

There are too many ways better than holding BitUSD to save value from Yuan devaluation .

By the way , the percentage of the outrages Yuan devaluation was less than the conversion cost than buying BitUSD  ......

I am not familiar how the situation and the political environment is in China. Being Greek I would never trust moneys in a Bank. Bitassets are more secure. Maybe Chinese shouldn't trust holding  usd in OKcoin because you never know when these exchanges may shut down but that is just me.. If I were Chinese I would want bitusd now. Since I am Greek and EURO is in a mess right now I want also bitusd right now..The only problem is that I kept BTS all the way down so now it just doesn't make sense to sell them for bitusd at these levels..But for new money bitusd or bibtc  should be a no brainer now..anyways...

Whether it's ETH USD that gains traction due to better network effect or BTS 2.0 BitUSD/BitAssets they will be very popular as this trend continues. 

- Capital controls will start to decrease the amount of foreign currency you can own.

- Regards keeping money on OKcoin - http://www.coindesk.com/45-percent-of-bitcoin-exchanges-fail-study-finds/

I don't what the actual cost is, but you're probably effectively paying like 50% interest a year to keep a USD balance on OKcoin because of the risk of loss.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Yuan devaluation is a bad news for BTS since it's volume is in CNY . It means the value that's backing the liquidity is shrinking .

The rise has little to do with Yuan devaluation but more normal market rebounce after a second bottom .

but if you loose trust to CNY maybe you want to buy bitUSD...  (or even short it further)

Also , they can buy BTC and sell it on OKcoin international to get USD balance ....

There are too many ways better than holding BitUSD to save value from Yuan devaluation .

By the way , the percentage of the outrages Yuan devaluation was less than the conversion cost than buying BitUSD  ......

I am not familiar how the situation and the political environment is in China. Being Greek I would never trust moneys in a Bank. Bitassets are more secure. Maybe Chinese shouldn't trust holding  usd in OKcoin because you never know when these exchanges may shut down but that is just me.. If I were Chinese I would want bitusd now. Since I am Greek and EURO is in a mess right now I want also bitusd right now..The only problem is that I kept BTS all the way down so now it just doesn't make sense to sell them for bitusd at these levels..But for new money bitusd or bibtc  should be a no brainer now..anyways...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
The nice thing about BTS is the relatively thin sell walls. On genuine, big & popular news, like the 2.0 release,  it can really move a lot.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I expect profitable ethereum investors to come over there "slowly"...

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
BTS doing well so far, rising at a reasonable pace.

All the hype in on ethereum right now of course, But its nice that we are managing to rise right now.  Almost every coin I look at is being dumped to buy more ETH, but we are up.

Right now BTS is the only coin on btc38 that is in the green.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Up a bit so far.

"The Market - reacting the opposite way you expect to news...since 1602".

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Also, never underestimate the ability of the market to ignore news and just do what it wants instead.   The chart now says that the direction of highest probability is up. 

Offline Ander

• View Profile
After lack lust announcement... Please resume your regular scheduled selling.

Thank You

I want to see the ironic event of an announcement that some people dont like due to the anti-privacy, resulting in a rise, when the previous announcements that got them excited resulted in nothing happening.

None of the previous announcements involved a sharedrop. 

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
After lack lust announcement... Please resume your regular scheduled selling.

Thank You

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I saw a whale on Bter last night, he made an appearance for a few minutes at 1900...fasten your seat belts the OP might be right for a change!  :)

Its funny that it now only takes 700k buy to be a whale on bter.  That whale needs to remove his BTS as soon as possible.