Author Topic: Here's what 500 youtube Subscribers does for BitShares...  (Read 11694 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the wicked awesome bad ass video designer dude @Thekool1s for his video creations.

If you're looking for a Professional, a guy who does not quit until you are 110% satisfied, he's your man. He's got REALLY awesome rates too, so if you have ever wanted to have a video made, please contact him, you'll be glad you did! :)

ie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPhICV66Qc&list=PLjbx3qSmDe7T2LvQ5VQVm5zbiXYXsEsbp&index=3
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thanx guys :)

@mindphlux - I think he said he gets them from audiomicro.com and other royalty free music sites.
I've had kind of a 50/50 like/dislike on that last song, some people hate the hiphop beat and the "slow down"/"break it down" parts of that last song.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fer87

• View Profile

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
@kencode

What's the source of the music you use in your videos?
I like them.
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
It sounds like you've carved out quite the project for yourself. Well, good luck with everything :)

Please Subscribe, Like and Share!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ

thx, @kenCode ...we'll see if i can get it off the ground after the legal consult, else i'll just pivot into something else useful to the community. my focus is on drumming up demand for our products, however that works out.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
It sounds like you've carved out quite the project for yourself. Well, good luck with everything :)

Please Subscribe, Like and Share!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Merchants shouldn't even have to think about it. They just offer Crypto to their customers as easily as any other payment type. That's when mass adoption comes 8)
Yes, stimmt! i think mass merchant adoption may require more customer adoption as a precursor, which is why i'm thinking of starting on that angle, offering a service to help people migrate funds into bitUSD as a simple savings vehicle. once enough people are using bitUSD we won't need to worry about marketing merchant adoption, that'll happen spontaneously.

How exactly will you help them migrate funds into bitUSD? Maybe just show them around CCEDK and how your wallet works? You definitely don't want the feds to call you a money transmitter, or broker or financial advisor, you'll need a license then. Meetups... Just talk about it, but make sure everyone knows that you do not give legal or financial advice. Check this out (get SC on the map!)..
http://bitshares.meetup.com

Well, being an MSB subject to federal regs isn't my goal, but it's also not a complete deal breaker, it'd just increase my compliance costs. I'm putting together an exploratory package for legal consultation to see if we can take advantage of South Carolina's more permissive stance towards MSBs. I think I dumbed into finding myself in one of the most permissive states in the U.S. to do this, but just need to make sure. I may also need to restrict the customer and investor base to SC residents, which definitely limits the business, but the bitUSD market is tiny and even if we succeeded in one just one U.S. state it'd be more than enough to invigorate our core product.

As to how exactly we'd migrate funds into bitUSD...my goal is to set up a standard business account with an SC bank and enable cash, debit, ACH, wire, and PayPal deposits into it. Complementary to this I'd likely need an internal liquidity pool to guarantee near-par conversions, so we don't have to rely on the BTS marketplace to fulfill customer orders. And maybe more importantly, I want to enable an easy way for customers to convert back to and withdraw USD. Should be easy, right? :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Merchants shouldn't even have to think about it. They just offer Crypto to their customers as easily as any other payment type. That's when mass adoption comes 8)
Yes, stimmt! i think mass merchant adoption may require more customer adoption as a precursor, which is why i'm thinking of starting on that angle, offering a service to help people migrate funds into bitUSD as a simple savings vehicle. once enough people are using bitUSD we won't need to worry about marketing merchant adoption, that'll happen spontaneously.

How exactly will you help them migrate funds into bitUSD? Maybe just show them around CCEDK and how your wallet works? You definitely don't want the feds to call you a money transmitter, or broker or financial advisor, you'll need a license then. Meetups... Just talk about it, but make sure everyone knows that you do not give legal or financial advice. Check this out (get SC on the map!)..
http://bitshares.meetup.com
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Yep, CCEDK.
I dumped my Fidor bank account already and Kraken too. Fiat goes (pretty much) right to my BitShares wallet now.
Hell, I don't even use Bitcoin much anymore either. CCEDK is the shizzle :)

i'm thinking of focusing on the local South Carolina market to avoid Interstate Commerce Clause nonsense with the feds. if successful, being able to funnel Carolinians' capital into bitUSD should be sufficient to really get our market going. putting together plans now and will try to meet with some legal council within a couple weeks to get a vector check on feasibility. one of my top priorities is to remain outside of a cage!

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Yep, CCEDK.
I dumped my Fidor bank account already and Kraken too. Fiat goes (pretty much) right to my BitShares wallet now.
Hell, I don't even use Bitcoin much anymore either. CCEDK is the shizzle :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Well, we're gonna need beta testers bigtime.
My delegate pay will hopefully cover most of it and if you guys can help me find the bugs, and, help with integrations (odoo, quickbooks, shopkeep, etc) then that would be fantastic. The sooner the api is ready, the sooner we can begin those integrations. I need CNX approval on this first and then I'll start on the job descriptions and bounties.

BitShares is like a flower bud right now, the morning sun just hit it and it's starting to spring open!
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
All this hard work pays off for all of us. I think the BitShares POS project especially, will be one of the most profitable ventures we have. Just the sheer numbers of people we can reach, paying at the checkout counter with any Smartcoin we offer is a huge door opener to mass adoption :)

absolutely! i'm putting together a startup concept here in South Carolina that's going to use bitUSD as the core asset to offer enhanced yield savings products to start getting crypto into peoples' hands and then start targeting local merchant adoption. having a POS capability is key, so if there's something this community is already building we could leverage or put some capital towards collaboratively developing then i'd prefer to go that route, else we'll probably build our own. More to come, but just throwing it out there that there is serious demand for a POS device we can start pushing out to merchants.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline mangou007

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com