Author Topic: Here's what 500 youtube Subscribers does for BitShares...  (Read 11811 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
All this hard work pays off for all of us. I think the BitShares POS project especially, will be one of the most profitable ventures we have. Just the sheer numbers of people we can reach, paying at the checkout counter with any Smartcoin we offer is a huge door opener to mass adoption :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline phillyguy

For some of you who have openly wondered why Ken doesn't get more votes as a delegate, just know that those who choose not to vote for him have reasons. Their silence does not mean they aren't paying attention. Go back and look at some of his previous postings, though you will have some serious combing to do, and those are just his writings for public consumption. I will only vote for delegates who have demonstrated full faith in and commitment to BitShares, in a stable and consistent manner, over a period of time. I do not pass negative judgment; I simply have doubts that are based reasonably on the evidence. That said, I am thankful to Ken for all of his energy and hard work on behalf of BitShares.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
WOOT!

Another 15 Subscribers in just the last few days!! The more visitors to these BitShares explainer videos, the more Users we get.
It's all about the numbers, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND SHARE:

https://youtu.be/xKPhICV66Qc?list=PLjbx3qSmDe7T2LvQ5VQVm5zbiXYXsEsbp

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Visitors = Users && Users = Volume && Volume = Fees 8)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
No sweat, you mean on youtube, right?
I can subscribe to some of them, but most have no videos or other subscribers, and I wanted the few that BitShares subscribes to, to be BitShares related subscribers (like Bunkershares which i subscribed to) or other people who are active on youtube with their own videos and contributing to BitShares as well.
Otherwise, if I subscribe to everybody, that might detract who I am trying to put on display too. Sending people to the Bunkershares channel helps the BitShares ecosystem bigtime. I want to keep the channel looking as clean and focused as possible. I know what yer sayin tho. Should I scrap that idea though and just subscribe to everybody that subscribes to me?
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
be sure to "follow back" ken ... because it's a thing and some take it seriously. personally i don't care but others do.  ;)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Another 8 subscribers in the last 12 hours THANK YOU EVERYONE please Share and PM the channel to everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ

As soon as we reach the 500 subscriber mark, google will index the hell out of us so keep it coming thank you!! :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you @Ben Mason :)
Thank you @D4vegee :)

You guys are awesome. We've had another 11 subscribers to the channel since this morning, thank you!! :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Aaaah, good point.. Youtube pulls that crap all the time with copyrights too. So I guess us europee-ons don't get the priority custom url's, so we are forced into the 500 subscribers thing, and Americans get a custom url right away. That figures. Man I can't wait till we have a decentralized youtube too, this sucks.
www.PalmPay.chat

Tuck Fheman

I hear ya Tuck, but check this out:

My guess is that you registered your custom url right before google changed the rules.
We have to get to 500 subscribers.

That message has been there for years (it was there when we did it as well, after the rules changed) and the rules clearly state otherwise, to this day.

So ... my guess is that we 'Merican's get teh speshul treatments from teh Youtubes. Probably haz some clogged Tubes for You. ;)

If nothing else, we tried to help and we provided your thread with many "bumps".

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:47:42 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thanx guys and if you could please also portray the importance of the BitShares POS api to Cryptonomex that I have proposed here that would be great.
As soon as that api is available, I can start selling it:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17314.0.html

BitShares POS will bring us MILLIONS in transaction fees.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
For some of you who have openly wondered why Ken doesn't get more votes as a delegate, just know that those who choose not to vote for him have reasons. Their silence does not mean they aren't paying attention. Go back and look at some of his previous postings, though you will have some serious combing to do, and those are just his writings for public consumption. I will only vote for delegates who have demonstrated full faith in and commitment to BitShares, in a stable and consistent manner, over a period of time. I do not pass negative judgment; I simply have doubts that are based reasonably on the evidence. That said, I am thankful to Ken for all of his energy and hard work on behalf of BitShares.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank you @MrJeans
Thank you @mike623317
Thank you @meda
Thank you @DataSecurityNode
Thank you @Riverhead
Thank you @donkeypong

Current subscribers is now at 41 WOOT!
That means we added another 34 subscribers in the last 12 hours, that's AWESOME!! :)

Please keep it goin!
Like, Subscribe and Share: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I hear ya Tuck, but check this out:

and:

My guess is that you registered your custom url right before google changed the rules.
We have to get to 500 subscribers.

Please and thank you :)
www.PalmPay.chat