Author Topic: Here's what 500 youtube Subscribers does for BitShares...  (Read 11690 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
For some of you who have openly wondered why Ken doesn't get more votes as a delegate, just know that those who choose not to vote for him have reasons. Their silence does not mean they aren't paying attention. Go back and look at some of his previous postings, though you will have some serious combing to do, and those are just his writings for public consumption. I will only vote for delegates who have demonstrated full faith in and commitment to BitShares, in a stable and consistent manner, over a period of time. I do not pass negative judgment; I simply have doubts that are based reasonably on the evidence. That said, I am thankful to Ken for all of his energy and hard work on behalf of BitShares.

Offline Riverhead

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Subscribed and voted before it was cool.

Thought about buying subscribers?

I believe there is an advertising channel to help you get additional subscribers... might turbo boost your efforts.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline valtr

• View Profile
Subscribed and I have voted for you a long time ago Ken

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Subscribed.
Its always cool to read up on the initiatives you are undertaking.
The intro to coaching video has some very small text at parts and is difficult to read.

Tuck Fheman

Nope, they still want you to have 500 subscribers and the verified url.

works for us (and a lot of other people) just fine and we have a lot less than 500 subs.

the only thing i can think of is that the url you are giving them may not be tied (similar) to the name you're trying to use with youtube?

what method of verification for the url did you use with youtube?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:38:52 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Nope, they still want you to have 500 subscribers and the verified url.

BitShares TV for example (I am a Manager of that account as well) currently has 428 subscribers, a verified url, the logo and channel art. Everything they require, except for the 500 subscribers. Max also cannot get a custom url yet.

So, if you subscribe to our BitShares Munich channel, please also subscribe to Max's BitShares TV channel too, thank you! :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
I just checked the Notifications again and they are definitely not giving me the option for a custom url.
Not yet anyway...

Thanx for all your help you guys, if we keep sharing, we should reach the 500 pretty quick since I think we have at least that many users here on the forum.
The twitter page (kenCode_de) seems to be helping too. 

Well, please Like, subscribe, follow and share anyway, google will see all your clicks and help get us bumped up. That traffic equates to new users!
Thank you! :)

Once you verify your URL it takes a few days to a week.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I just checked the Notifications again and they are definitely not giving me the option for a custom url.
Not yet anyway...

Thanx for all your help you guys, if we keep sharing, we should reach the 500 pretty quick since I think we have at least that many users here on the forum.
The twitter page (kenCode_de) seems to be helping too. 

Well, please Like, subscribe, follow and share anyway, google will see all your clicks and help get us bumped up. That traffic equates to new users!
Thank you! :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Tuck Fheman

lel, you guys win then, i give.

You can also qualify for a custom URL by linking and verifying your official webpage with your channel or +Page.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Thank You @Ben Mason :)
and
Than You @Ander :)
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
No, I like the Channel name "BitShares Munich", but you have to get 500 subscribers before google will let you have a custom URL, like..

http://youtu.be/BitsharesMunich

Custom URL's are major google food. Just like 5-star reviews and becoming a "Trusted Store" with them (but you have to use their stupid google wallet for that). Anyway, all these little things tell google that you're bad ass and they start filling results with your pages :)

Please help me by subscribing, liking and sharing the videos everywhere. Google food ultimately equates to more whales like the one I brought this past weekend (see my other threads, I also signed him up for the nanocard too). Thanx in advance :)

k. we did it without 500+ subs. but if you say no, no it is. ;)

It says 500+ subscribers right on the page you linked to Tuck.  (But maybe you know a workaround?)

Ken, I get you a few more votes every time I buy BTS. ;) 
I wish it was enough.

I'll try to get you a couple subscriptions.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Really great work kencode, will get on and subscribe. Your energy is invigorating, your indomitable spirit a shining  example!  +5%

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Yep, that's the page I saw too. They make you acquire 500 subscribers first, and the channel has to be at least 30 days old (ours is not).
If I remember right, they made me do the same thing with my personal G+ page, it's a total pain.

I almost feel like I'm bowing to google or something saying yes master yes master hehehehehe
www.PalmPay.chat