Author Topic: [ANN] Peak Venture Group Adopts the BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 39421 times)

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Press links found here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17139.msg218950.html#msg218950

Peak Ventures Releases Found Here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17341.0.html

Thanks for the kind words Stan! 

As you know, I have been working on making this deal happen for close to 7 months, and am glad to see it finally blossoming!

Summer vacation?

Weren't you the guy who was part of that scammer Brian Pages team? You must be the mastermind marketeer, especially with a handle like that. You make good choices. Keep it up murderistic!

How many users, developers, or partners have you brought into BitShares?  0?
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Press links found here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17139.msg218950.html#msg218950

Peak Ventures Releases Found Here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17341.0.html

Thanks for the kind words Stan! 

As you know, I have been working on making this deal happen for close to 7 months, and am glad to see it finally blossoming!

Summer vacation?

Weren't you the guy who was part of that scammer Brian Pages team? You must be the mastermind marketeer, especially with a handle like that. You make good choices. Keep it up murderistic!

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
This is the most impressive announcement in bitshares history so far... Why is the price falling? It's baffling.

Because the 5 of us who read it are broke!
Hahaha yes this is why I cant buy more!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Good job murderistic

This is the most impressive announcement in bitshares history so far... Why is the price falling? It's baffling.

Looks like there was some increased volume around the time of the announcement, so probably a bit front-running by those in the know hoping to make a little profit on the news.
some people may not want to buy it at good news but at the end of the triangle to see if it can break through .
I'll leave it to you to draw the k-chart  :P :P

\
                                               \
                                         \
                                   \
                                \
                           \
                  \
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
wow awesome....looks like the affiliate program is doing the trick

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Good job murderistic

Looks like there was some increased volume around the time of the announcement, so probably a bit front-running by those in the know hoping to make a little profit on the news.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline yellowecho

Wow, fantastic news!!!  Amazing job, Murderistic!

Welcome to BitShares, Peak Venture!  8)

Keep the partnerships coming...

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Riverhead

"just announcements"... as in you think the markets believe this is most likely a lie? The dev team has lost some credibility, sure, but the chances of this being an outright lie seem vanishingly small - that's just the only scenario i can think of where markets would actually sell off on news like this. I guess crypto markets are just really, really inefficient lol.

Crypto is a, "Show me don't tell me" space.

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Awesome work Murderistic!!

Big welcome to the Peak Venture Group family  :)

Tuck Fheman

Why is the price falling?

waiting for newmine to drop price >2200 sats before purchasing. he's been too busy destroying greece and china with his questions, so it's taking longer than expected.

with his current rate of questioning @bts, i don't think we'll see 2.O until 2017, according to earlick bachman's dutiful research, so sell now and thank newmine later!

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

They are still just announcements... bitshares has had a ton of them in it's life cycle.  Until 2.0 is released, investors are going to be conservative with their money.  Once these companies actually start using the block chain, then investors will take notice and the price will move up.

"just announcements"... as in you think the markets believe this is most likely a lie? The dev team has lost some credibility, sure, but the chances of this being an outright lie seem vanishingly small - that's just the only scenario i can think of where markets would actually sell off on news like this. I guess crypto markets are just really, really inefficient lol.

I do believe that these announcements are true and I'm sure that these companies have every intention to make use of the BTS blockchain, I'm sorry I should have been more clear in my first post.  But crypto investors were promised a 1.0 release since November and they never got one, so it's understandable that they will wait until the partnerships are actually functioning before they invest.  Any unforeseen event or bug could derail these agreements, and investors buying these announcements would be sitting there with egg on their face.

There's an old saying in investing "those who buy newspaper headlines today, sell newspapers tomorrow" 

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile

Because the 5 of us who read it are broke!
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline Rune

• View Profile

They are still just announcements... bitshares has had a ton of them in it's life cycle.  Until 2.0 is released, investors are going to be conservative with their money.  Once these companies actually start using the block chain, then investors will take notice and the price will move up.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile