Author Topic: [ANN] Peak Venture Group Adopts the BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 39771 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
It would be nice if there were some more specifics.  Everything about the announcement was so vague that I doubt many people were using it as a valuation metric for bts.  It could really boost the price of bts if the problems were described more clearly and how peak plans to use/implement bts.

Well at 2200 sat, BTS is currently valued with no partners and delayed or on time launch but with extremely buggy client.

No? You find 13 Mil to reflect a single partner or working 2.0 platform?  :)

Right now I believe bts at 13 mil reflects the value of the current product with about a 20-30% premium priced in for functional bts 2.0 speculation. I don't believe anyone has priced in the partnerships or the sharedrops yet.

In short. Bts hasnt grown the investor pie yet and the price still reflects the dog fight over the bitcoin scraps that all the alt coins are fighting over.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
It would be nice if there were some more specifics.  Everything about the announcement was so vague that I doubt many people were using it as a valuation metric for bts.  It could really boost the price of bts if the problems were described more clearly and how peak plans to use/implement bts.

Well at 2200 sat, BTS is currently valued with no partners and delayed or on time launch but with extremely buggy client.

No? You find 13 Mil to reflect a single partner or working 2.0 platform?  :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

You know me.  I hardly ever err on the side of saying too little.  :)

The point is that there are a lot of businesses looking for a way to leverage BitShares.  I try to publish their plans as soon as they will let me but all businesses experience the same challenges. 

Being an entrepreneur means overcoming roadblocks.  No shame in encountering lots of them.  It's what we do.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Truly, I learn something new every day. From the Urban Dictionary:

lzr

Meant to be used to substitute the word "loser". Not to be confused with "laser".

Example: Paul is a stupid person. However, Kimberly does not think he is a lzr.
侮辱 呵呵

You simply cannot be insulted lzr.

I showed you that, you flat out lied...and you said "we will see". We will see what, exactly?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16894.msg241027.html#msg241027

PS
and yes  donkeypong,  that's hilarious !
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 04:40:50 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

lzr

Meant to be used to substitute the word "loser". Not to be confused with "laser".

侮辱 呵呵

jaran

lzr

Haha that's hilarious

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

lzr

Offline topcandle

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

As the original press release stated, they plan a "Part 2"  later this month. 
I just want to know where the Part 2 is.

So do I.  :)

I spent 90 minutes on the phone with their CEO a few nights ago and I know he still has multiple big plans involving BitShares.  Like most people, he will announce things when he has his ducks in a row.

It‘s been a long wait.

Depends on your time scale, but yes.  They've run into some unfortunate disruptions that they are working to recover from.  Stuff happens.

I've talked to their CEO several times this week.   Still excited about what he's got planned, but it's not the same plan he had in June.  I'd say they have slipped a number of months at this point.  Check back in 1Q16.
First in June2015,now 1Q16… hehehe.
so many hypes.I would say the summer announcement about this was overhype.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

I spent 90 minutes on the phone with their CEO a few nights ago and I know he still has multiple big plans involving BitShares.  Like most people, he will announce things when he has his ducks in a row.

It‘s been a long wait.

Depends on your time scale, but yes.  They've run into some unfortunate disruptions that they are working to recover from.  Stuff happens.

I've talked to their CEO several times this week.   Still excited about what he's got planned, but it's not the same plan he had in June.  I'd say they have slipped a number of months at this point.  Check back in 1Q16.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:39:33 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

It‘s been a long wait.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile