Author Topic: Bounty Idea  (Read 2543 times)

Offline marcosluna

• View Profile
I think that we need trust-free bitcoin exchanges, in which BItBTC or privatized smartcoin (BTC) is used.
Related to this, what is the minimum collateral ratio to create and maintain smartcoin?
I think like you!

Offline yellowecho

I think that we need trust-free bitcoin exchanges, in which BItBTC or privatized smartcoin (BTC) is used.
This.  Once 2.0 lands and it's proven robust and stable, we need to explain all the benefits to existing BTC exchanges.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Related to this, what is the minimum collateral ratio to create and maintain smartcoin?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
After we launch and have the kinks worked out it should be much easier.

Exactly, and my pitch will be more refined by then too. For now, let's help and promote CCEDK like crazy. Tweets (or retweets: kenCode_de), posts on Bitshares Hub g+ page, reddits, youtube, fb, btctalk, yahoo news, disqus threads, you name it.

Helping Ronny, helps BitShares :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Yunbi?

yunbi is a open-sourced exchange and backed by Lixiaolai's bitfund .

One of their advantage is high-frequency trading support API .

You can unload tons of BTC( hundreds ) in their order book with only 2 CNY difference than the other market and it'll be grabbed by bots from all over the world . (  from the looks of it , they don't have much buy order or sell order ,because it's called "hidden depth" which will show up if the bots see an chance to make some profit .  )

So....I don't think BTS2.0 can be much appealing to replace the current Yunbi other than a "side-exchange" for experiment .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Riverhead

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
It can take months for deal to go through...how about putting up the bounty sooner than later?

Offline yellowecho

+5% BitShares will sell itself once everything is aligned  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
To have their orderbook on our blockchain to prevent hacking, gain deeper market and earn referral rewards.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
You mean integrate BitShares or join the BitShares Network?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
- Bitstamp
- Bitfinex
- BTC-e
- Coinbase
- BTCChina
- Bter

Can we get a bounty up for the person who can get one of those exchange to integrate?