Author Topic: 1200 PTS - New Invictus Website Ready to Deploy [CLOSED]  (Read 51191 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
I just paid 5 PTS to Cassiopaia and will send the remaining 95 PTS to super3 upon transfer of invictus.io to our control.

Thx dan for your update recieved the payment!

Cassiopaia lets give it a few more hours for someone from Invictus to respond. After all there is still 100 PTS left. If it gets close to the deadline, and there is no response I'll send you 5 PTS out of my wallet.

Super thx for this, byte transfered PTS!
Awesome. I'm sure you will enjoy those extra Bitshares in a few hours. ;)

Offline super3

• View Profile
As far as I can tell any work Super3 did as 'work for hire' does not count toward him wining the bounty, it would be like a 3rd party hiring Super3 to compete in the bounty... the proceeds belong to the person who hired Super3.
As per this I don't qualify for the bounty. Just the freelance hours that I did. Did you talk to Gregory yet?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I just paid 5 PTS to Cassiopaia and will send the remaining 95 PTS to super3 upon transfer of invictus.io to our control.

Thx dan for your update recieved the payment!

Cassiopaia lets give it a few more hours for someone from Invictus to respond. After all there is still 100 PTS left. If it gets close to the deadline, and there is no response I'll send you 5 PTS out of my wallet.

Super thx for this, byte transfered PTS!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline super3

• View Profile
Ok... I agree with you, our current website is an emergency update from our prior website and is in the process of being enhanced internally.   

None of what you mentioned addresses scam accusations.

The scam accusations stem from the website. The layout with the monopoly men and bank-BTS comparison does look suspicious. The site offers no technical explanation and links to the AGS donation.

The scam accs come from prospective investors that were referred to the site.

I have personally addressed each individual.

It is light on details at the moment...

pls provide more details...

Its not clear for me, super3 got salaries last 2 month from III, so he was paid for this web work. Why he could also claim this bounites on top of his salaries?
Just throwing in my 5 cent ...

Salery Jan 14 = 5.5 BTC + 160 PTS = approx. 7BTC = arround 5600 $ for web development.

Can i ask what was developed for this, if he can claim the bountie also!?
Please, everyone understand, I'm not here to complain, i want to understand this, nothing more ...
I am not an official employee of Invictus. All work was done at an hourly rate on freelance. As per my discussions with Bytemaster I was supposed to get paid for the bounty and the initial freelance hours. The site was needed and used immediately, so I was paid for a portion of my hours, and the rest to be covered by the bounty.

That seems to be changed, so now I have about 30 BTC in freelance minus the amount already paid. I'm sure we will figure something out, but I'm sure Bytemaster and the team are busy with the snapshot about to happen.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thx byte for this update.

Sub-Bounties (As I see them)
Angelshares Logo Referral + Being Helpful / 5 PTS(~$100) / cassiopaia / PTS

PiBiqhiwfi1bcbStgXj4MCZrQLfsuxw2SZ

Byte pls let me know when transfered the ref bountie ....

any update on this byte!? is it possible to get PTS before snapshot!?

?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

any update on this byte!? is it possible to get PTS before snapshot!?

Offline bytemaster

http://invictus.io/team.php Where on the site is the link to this page? I found it via Google, but I was wondering where it is linked from on the website.

Good point... it was under development and never got linked in.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mint chocolate chip

http://invictus.io/team.php Where on the site is the link to this page? I found it via Google, but I was wondering where it is linked from on the website.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:14:01 am by cassiopaia »

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Hi guys,

Apologies for the extended delay.

It was never in reference to 3I's bounty/financial operations. Only the layout of the site and then clicking on AGS that can direct you to angelshare donations/bids. There have been a number of scams that operate under this funding arrangement and to an outsider with no knowledge of 3I's activity one could understand the POV.

Clearly with some time spent poking about these feelings would have been quashed once the individuals had understood 3I. My concern was that prospective investors would not always take the time to sift through our info.

I have never heard any ill words spoken of bounty distribution,wages, contracts etc. I am sorry if my initial post caused confusion.

Very excited for the upcoming events! I go offline tonight for 8 days, although I can access wifi I will leave my secure devices in Australia.

Hoping to cruise the forums as a guest to keep updated,

Seeya guys!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline pooleja

• View Profile
OK, thanks for the reply... Makes sense to me.

Offline bytemaster

Super3 has moved on to other things as he was unwilling to commit to working with us full time and we are trying to close out this bounty fairly. 

As far as I can tell any work Super3 did as 'work for hire' does not count toward him wining the bounty, it would be like a 3rd party hiring Super3 to compete in the bounty... the proceeds belong to the person who hired Super3.

So in addition to Super3 getting paid by Invictus, I had to personally spend 3 days of full time effort to get the site done in time for Miami. 

We have already paid out one of Super3's sub bounties for the PTS price feed/chart. 

Lastly no one produced a site that was "Ready to Deploy" so in theory no one won the bounty.  The Chinese translation was also not paid for by Super3 but came from our china team managed by Bo Shen.

So based upon the work done on the website we have:

$5600 paid (at todays reduced BTC rates... it was higher when we paid him)
$400   (40   PTS  PTS Live Widget on Invictus.io) paid to pooleja
$5000 for the efforts of Brian Page and myself along with the graphic designer who did the logos.

$11000 total, which leaves about $1000 dollars or 100 PTS that must be allocated to someone to close out this bounty. 

In the interest of settling things up squarely, I would like anyone who contributed to the site under an agreement with Super3 to post here and describe your contribution and expected payout.   We will settle any bounties he offered.

Offline pooleja

• View Profile
Yeah, I am curious what the outcome of this bounty is.  I did one of the sub-bounties for the site so obviously I'm biased.