Author Topic: Published on Forbes at 10.14am New York, check it out  (Read 16910 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
No, I mean a highly detailed, click this, click that, watch this table for this, buy this when the price of that reaches this, sell that when this happens at that exchange...

I'd really like to learn arbitrage if we can make money doing it :)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@xeroc could you writeup a step-by-step thread so that we could all take advantage of that? ie:
you just put your orders this way:

sell bitEUR for EUR at a price of > 1.0
buy bitEUR for EUR at a price of < 1.0

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
btw ... doing "arbitrage" in the bitEUR:EUR and the bitUSD:USD market is as easy as it can get .. kids in elementary school can do it .. why aren't you?

@xeroc could you writeup a step-by-step thread so that we could all take advantage of that? ie:
  • Open account at BitShares
  • Open account at CCEDK
  • Open account at BTER (or whomever)
  • Monitor this pair at these exchanges
  • Set alert for blah blah trade trigger
  • Transfer this to there
  • etc

Why not writing up yourself ?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
btw ... doing "arbitrage" in the bitEUR:EUR and the bitUSD:USD market is as easy as it can get .. kids in elementary school can do it .. why aren't you?

This is something I would like to try as well. If it's easy to make money arbitraging those pairs, I could use that money to speed up the development of BitShares POS.

• Open account at BitShares
  • Open account at CCEDK
  • Open account at BTER (or whomever)
  • Monitor this pair at these exchanges
  • Set alert for blah blah trade trigger
  • Transfer this to there
  • etc

Maybe even script it like this (http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/arbitrage) but in a way (above) that a total arbitrage newb like me could do it...
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@ccedk let me know if i can assist you on creating more professional graphics for further press related articles ... i would love to assist on these kinda tasks ... just ping me ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Congrats on the Forbes writeup!!
Please post a link here as soon as they post it online and I will blast it out over twitter and g+ as usual.
My last tweet about the Nanocard got retweeted 11 times to over 21,000 followers! 8)
I'm doing everything I can to bring you volume as well Ronny, I know you're a workaholic like me, so showin you some love is not hard at all.
I put EVERY CENT of fiat through CCEDK. I used the CCEDK "Instant Orders" button for the first time today too, to trade into some bitcoin then BitShares MUCH faster than waiting on a market order, so even though the volume isn't as big as other exchanges YET, it's WELL WORTH IT to support CCEDK even at this stage.
I know the people in this BitShares community know how valuable CCEDK is and are also helping to promote it. The volume is picking up, just keep on trading!
I LOVE CCEDK and I trade out of ALL of my fiat on CCEDK. Did I mention I LOVE CCEDK?
@kenCode, you're 100% into crypto these days? you're my hero!

hell yeah, fiat makes me nauseous.

awesome! how are you paying rent, taxes, utilities, and groceries? i still haven't figured those out...

+5% curious to hear

@ronny: great work again  +5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I love to see this kind of momentum building.

This is what we've been waiting for all year. 
Now opportunity is knocking for all of us!

Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Please post a link here as soon as they post it online and I will blast it out over twitter and g+ as usual.
My last tweet about the Nanocard got retweeted 11 times to over 21,000 followers! 8)
I'm doing everything I can to bring you volume as well Ronny, I know you're a workaholic like me, so showin you some love is not hard at all.
I put EVERY CENT of fiat through CCEDK. I used the CCEDK "Instant Orders" button for the first time today too, to trade into some bitcoin then BitShares MUCH faster than waiting on a market order, so even though the volume isn't as big as other exchanges YET, it's WELL WORTH IT to support CCEDK even at this stage.
I know the people in this BitShares community know how valuable CCEDK is and are also helping to promote it. The volume is picking up, just keep on trading!
I LOVE CCEDK and I trade out of ALL of my fiat on CCEDK. Did I mention I LOVE CCEDK?

awesome! how are you paying rent, taxes, utilities, and groceries? i still haven't figured those out...

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
I'll just stick my NXT-covered nose in here: Support Ronny, guys.

CCEDK is a pretty good exchange, and the BTS (boo!)<> Fiat  exchange possibilities that CCEDK offers are bloody useful.
Stan and BTS have made a lot of PR out of CCEDK over the last weeks, so throwing a little trading love in Ronnys direction would be only fair.

Just for laughs: how about a little NXT vs BTS trading war on CCEDK ?

LOL can't we all just get along? i'm a fan of both BTS and NXT, so all abstain from the war and keep playing both sides...

Offline EvilDave

• View Profile
I'll just stick my NXT-covered nose in here: Support Ronny, guys.

CCEDK is a pretty good exchange, and the BTS (boo!)<> Fiat  exchange possibilities that CCEDK offers are bloody useful.
Stan and BTS have made a lot of PR out of CCEDK over the last weeks, so throwing a little trading love in Ronnys direction would be only fair.

Just for laughs: how about a little NXT vs BTS trading war on CCEDK ?
Nxt....it's so damn good.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
@ccedk, have you guys thought of adding a feature like https://blocktrades.us where customers can trade without accounts or parking funds?

will check it out, thanks
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015